About the WiZ Full Color LED Strip Starter Kit
Scintillating color accents
Cozy up your indoor spaces with app- and voice-controllable lighting accents.
Create and control pleasant colorful lighting scenes with this WiZ LED strip. Each roll can be cut to length or extended for runs up to 10 meters, either with additional rolls or one-meter/3.3-foot extensions (sold separately).
It's great for indirectly accenting cabinetry, countertops, window seats, built-in shelving, and more. Set it up, cut it to length, then use its self-adhesive backing to stick it where you want it. If you're like me, you'll soon appreciate how color-changing light can transform your space.
App and voice control
The light strip connects directly to your Wi-Fi, so there's no need for a hub. Set it up with the free WiZ Connected mobile app. From there you can turn it on and off, and dim or tune its hue, including shades of white light from warm and golden to cool and crisp, as well as literally millions of custom colors. Set the right mood, whether it's game night or dinner for six at the big table. You can also create your own lighting schedules using the app.
This light strip works with the major voice assistants, so you can control it hands-free whether you use Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri. That means you can dim your lights, change their color, or turn them on and off just by asking, whether you're at home or away — as long as you are connected to the internet.
- 2 meter/6.6-foot self-adhesive LED light strip
- length can be cut to fit your specific space
- expandable up to 10 meters with optional extension strips (sold separately)
- adjustable brightness up to 1600 lumens
- tunable white color temperature: 2700-6500K (warm white to cool white light)
- tunable to millions of custom colors
- dimmable (only with WiZ Connected mobile app — will not work with manual dimmer switch)
- works with your Wi-Fi — no hub required
- control your lights with the free WiZ Connected app for Apple® and Android™
- operate lights when you are away from home
- create on-off and fade schedules
- create and save scenes and effects
- controllable with Bluetooth (light strip must be connected to your Wi-Fi network)
- compatible with voice assistant devices (sold separately):
- rated at 20 watts at full brightness
- integrated LED bulbs
- expected life span: 15,000 hours
- includes AC adapter and plug-in controller
- requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi router
- strip is 7/16"W x 1/8"D x 79-3/16"L
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 603530
What's in the box:
- 79" Adhesive-backed full color LED light strip
- Control box with 9" pigtail
- AC adapter with attached 6' DC output cord (DC output: 12V 1.67A)
- Quick Setup
- Important Safety Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the WiZ Full Color LED Strip Starter Kit
Overview: WiZ is a connected lighting system. It includes smart light bulbs, as well as light strips, smart plugs, motion sensors, and remote controls. WiZ lights connect directly to your Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz band) -- no hub needed, or via Bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet. You can control the products via the WiZ Connected app on your iOS or Android device. You can also control WiZ products with your voice, through your favorite voice assistant.
Smart Light Strip: This LED Smart LED Starter Kit includes a 2-meter light strip, a wireless controller, and a power supply. The smart light strip has dozens of full-color LEDs along its length. The strip is flexible and can be installed on most any surface using its adhesive backing. There are areas about every 5" where the length of the strip can be trimmed for a customized fit. Optional light strip extensions (sold separately) can be added up to a total length of 10 meters. The LEDs can produce up to 16-million colors, as well as warm-to-cool white light. Using the WiZ app, you can turn the light strip on or off according to a schedule or routine and dim or brighten as desired. The light strip produces 1600 lumens, which is equivalent to the light output of a 100-watt incandescent bulb. This energy-saving light strip uses only 20 watts of energy.The LED smart light strip has a nominal lifetime of 15,000 hours. The 2-meter (6.6 foot) light strip is 0.467" wide and 0.13" high. The strip weighs 8.46 ounces. It has an IP20 water-resistance rating, making it suitable in damp locations.
Colors and Shades: The full-color smart light strip can be set to produce 16 million colors or 64,000 shades of white light. Using the WiZ Connected app you can set the light output using simple and dynamic preset colors or shades of white, or create and save a custom color. These presets were designed by WiZ lighting experts to provide the right light temperature and intensity to help you focus on a laptop screen, read a book, help you wake up in the morning, or get ready to go to sleep. With multiple lights in a room, you can choose preset scenes that create the perfect atmosphere. The app also lets you use Circadian Rhythm settings to provide the best suited lighting throughout the day, based on when you wake up or go to sleep.
Schedules and Routines: You can set all of your WiZ lights to turn on or turn off according to a schedule. These automated schedules can be used based on your normal routines, or use them to simulate occupancy when you're on vacation.
WiZ Connected App: The WiZ Connected app helps you control and organize your WiZ lights, smart plugs, and other smart products. You can organize all of your WiZ lights into groups within rooms. The app can help you set up schedules for each light, group, room, or whole house. Settings can be stored in the cloud, and can be shared with other members of your family, friends, and guests. The WiZ Connected app is compatible with iOS devices (running iOS 13.0 or later) and Android devices (version 4.4 and up).
Voice Assistants: You can use voice commands to control your WiZ lights through your favorite Voice Assistant, such as Amazon Alexa or Hey Google. You can also control your lights by using voice commands on your smartphone using Google Assistant and Siri Shortcuts. Wiz lighting products also integrate with other apps, such as IFTTT (If This, Then That), that trigger events based on conditions from other apps. For example, you can set the lights to turn on when your security camera detects motion, or change the color temperature of your lights when the weather changes.
- Brightness: 1600 lumens (total)
- Color Temperature: 2700-6500 K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Nominal Lifetime: 15,000 hours
- Wattage Output: 20 watts
- Lamp Current: 80 mA
- Voltage: 100-120 Volts
- Water Resistance Rating: IP20
- Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi + Bluetooth