- 1 meter/3.3-foot self-adhesive LED light strip extension
- length can be cut to fit your specific space
- works only with WiZ Full Color LED Strip Starter Kit (sold separately)
- adjustable brightness up to 800 lumens
- tunable white color temperature: 2700-6500K (warm white to cool white light)
- tunable to millions of custom colors
- dimmable (only with WiZ Connected mobile app — will not work with manual dimmer switch)
- works with your Wi-Fi — no hub required
- control your lights with the free WiZ Connected app for Apple® and Android™
- operate lights when you are away from home
- create on-off and fade schedules
- create and save scenes and effects
- controllable with Bluetooth (light strip and extension must be connected to your Wi-Fi network)
- compatible with voice assistant devices (sold separately):
- rated at 11 watts at full brightness
- integrated LED bulbs
- expected life span: 15,000 hours
- requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi router
- strip is 7/16"W x 1/8"D x 39-5/8"L
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 603571
What's in the box:
WiZ Full Color LED Strip Extension (1 meter/3.3 feet) owner's manual
- 39" Adhesive-backed full color LED light strip extension
- Important Safety Instructions
WiZ Full Color LED Strip Extension (1 meter/3.3 feet) reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the WiZ Full Color LED Strip Extension (1 meter/3.3 feet)
Overview: WiZ is a connected lighting system. It includes smart light bulbs, as well as light strips, smart plugs, motion sensors, and remote controls. WiZ lights connect directly to your Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz band) -- no hub needed, or via Bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet. You can control the products via the WiZ Connected app on your iOS or Android device. You can also control WiZ products with your voice, through your favorite voice assistant.
Smart Light Strip: This LED Smart LED extension includes a 1-meter light strip, which can be added to a required LED Strip Starter Kit. The smart light strip has dozens of full-color LEDs along its length. The strip is flexible and can be installed on most any surface using its adhesive backing. There are areas about every 5" where the length of the strip can be trimmed for a customized fit. Additional light strip extensions can be added up to a total length of 10 meters. The LEDs can produce up to 16-million colors, as well as warm-to-cool white light. Using the WiZ app, you can turn the light strip on or off according to a schedule or routine and dim or brighten as desired. This 1-meter light strip extension produces 800 lumens, which is equivalent to the light output of a 50-watt incandescent bulb. This energy-saving light strip extension uses only 11 watts of energy. The LED smart light strip has a nominal lifetime of 15,000 hours. The 1-meter (3.3 foot) light strip is 0.467" wide and 0.13" high. The strip weighs 1.76 ounces. It has an IP20 water-resistance rating, making it suitable in damp locations.
Colors and Shades: The full-color smart light strip can be set to produce 16 million colors or 64,000 shades of white light. Using the WiZ Connected app you can set the light output using simple and dynamic preset colors or shades of white, or create and save a custom color. These presets were designed by WiZ lighting experts to provide the right light temperature and intensity to help you focus on a laptop screen, read a book, help you wake up in the morning, or get ready to go to sleep. With multiple lights in a room, you can choose preset scenes that create the perfect atmosphere. The app also lets you use Circadian Rhythm settings to provide the best suited lighting throughout the day, based on when you wake up or go to sleep.
Schedules and Routines: You can set all of your WiZ lights to turn on or turn off according to a schedule. These automated schedules can be used based on your normal routines, or use them to simulate occupancy when you're on vacation.
WiZ Connected App: The WiZ Connected app helps you control and organize your WiZ lights, smart plugs, and other smart products. You can organize all of your WiZ lights into groups within rooms. The app can help you set up schedules for each light, group, room, or whole house. Settings can be stored in the cloud, and can be shared with other members of your family, friends, and guests. The WiZ Connected app is compatible with iOS devices (running iOS 13.0 or later) and Android devices (version 4.4 and up).
Voice Assistants: You can use voice commands to control your WiZ lights through your favorite Voice Assistant, such as Amazon Alexa or Hey Google. You can also control your lights by using voice commands on your smartphone using Google Assistant and Siri Shortcuts. Wiz lighting products also integrate with other apps, such as IFTTT (If This, Then That), that trigger events based on conditions from other apps. For example, you can set the lights to turn on when your security camera detects motion, or change the color temperature of your lights when the weather changes.
- Brightness: 800 lumens (total)
- Color Temperature: 2700-6500 K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Nominal Lifetime: 15,000 hours
- Wattage Output: 11 watts
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Water Resistance Rating: IP20
- Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi