About the Roswell Dual Zone Volume Control
Dual-zone control made easier
A two-zone system is a great thing to have on a boat, but controlling those zones to the satisfaction of all aboard can be a challenge. With Roswell's Dual Zone Volume Control, you won't have to fiddle with the complicated menu screen on your marine receiver every time you want to crank up the wake tower speakers or turn down the cabin speakers. Independent control lets you make the most out of your marine stereo whether you're on the water or relaxing at the marina. This clever controller is easy to install and made for marine use.
- independent volume control for 2-zone systems
- two pots for easy access and control
- quad-shielded cables
- 6 gold-plated female RCA connectors
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # C920-0300
What's in the box:
- Dual-zone volume control with locking-collar and attached 10" RCA cables
- Surface-mount bracket (attached to volume control)
- Rubber gasket
- Two 12mm screws
- Instructions on packaging (includes hole-size template)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Roswell Dual Zone Volume Control
Overview: The Roswell Dual Zone Volume Control (C920-0300) lets you control the audio level in two areas of your marine craft. It features a single pair of RCA audio inputs and 2 pairs of RCA audio outputs for running to marine amplifiers or powered speakers (sold separately). The volume controls consist of two concentric, logarithmic rotary-controls with center detents for quick location reference. The attached 10" cabling is quad-shielded for maximum noise rejection, and each of the 6 female RCA connectors is gold-plated for maximum signal transfer.
Mounting: The Dual Zone Volume Control offers two ways for mounting:
- Surface Mount: Lets you mount the volume control on top of or underneath a console or dash, using the provided bracket and screws.
- Flush Mount: The volume control can also be flush mounted to a console or flat surface using the provided gasket and locking-collar. The volume control requires drilling a mounting hole approximately 7/8" in diameter; a hole-size template is provided on the packaging.