About the Roswell R1 10"
Since their founding in 1998, Roswell has pioneered new innovations in boating and water sports, so you know they've approached their marine subwoofers with the same attention to detail that's garnered numerous industry awards for their other products. Roswell designed the R1 Series 10" marine subwoofer to work in sealed and ported enclosures, along with infinite baffle applications. With up to 250 watts RMS power handling, you'll get plenty of punch.
Made for the abuse
The sub's marine-grade plastic housing offers the extreme salt and UV resistance needed to stand up to the marine environment, while its custom-machined terminals ensure solid connections. The included plastic grille features built-in RGB lighting, which you can program with the C920-1620 RGB remote/controller (sold separately), and its press-fit design hides the installation hardware for a custom look. And with just over 5" of mounting depth, the R1 sub is easy to fit into almost any application. If you're looking for a great bass solution, Roswell's R1 1000.1 marine amplifier and the R1 sub make a perfect pair.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- suitable for infinite baffle applications and sealed or ported enclosures
- integrated RGB LED lighting (requires separate C920-1620 RGB remote/controller)
- power handling: 250 watts RMS (500 watts peak)
- frequency response: 35-300 Hz
- sensitivity: 88dB
- cutout diameter: 9:25"
- mounting depth: 5.08"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # C920-1800
What's in the box:
- One 10" Marine subwoofer with attached grille (white) and 12" RGB input harness
- Eight 2" Stainless steel screws
- 8 Screw covers (installed)
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Roswell R1 10"
LEDs: There are multi-color LEDs in the back of the grille, to create a glow on the woofer cone. Depending on what combination of LED wires is connected, they can light red, green, blue, yellow, purple, cyan, or white. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on. The LEDs can also be controlled using Roswell's RGB Remote Control (sold separately).
LED Wiring: The woofer's LED power wires are integrated into a 4-pin water tight Deutsch plug. If a Deutsch harness system isn't being used, the plug can be cut off and hard wired.
Wire Terminal: The set screw terminals will accept up to 10-gauge speaker wire.
Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Roswell optimize the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
Basket And Grille: The basket and grille are Centrex plastic and enclose the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
Infinite-Baffle Operation: The R1 subwoofer is designed for infinite baffle operation so that it can be installed in a variety of locations, without the need for a dedicated enclosure. If a sealed enclosure is used, Roswell recommends it be as large as is practical. Three ported enclosure options are also listed in the manual:
- 1.0 ft³ using a 4" diameter x 17¾" long port, resulting in a tuning frequency of 40 Hz
- 1.5 ft³ using a 4" diameter x 10¾" long port, resulting in a tuning frequency of 35 Hz
- 2.0 ft³ using a 4" diameter x 10¾" long port, resulting in a tuning frequency of 35 Hz