About the Roswell R1 6.5" x 6.5" Vamp Spin Towers
On the boat and in the water
On the boat and in the water
Roswell has built a speaker system bound to make everybody on and off the boat happy. These R1 Series "vamp spin" tower speakers use an adjustable twin-speaker design that lets you angle one speaker into the boat and one toward your hot-dogger in the water — or pivot them to point in the same direction for double impact. And these don't just look tough, they are tough — with a brushed anodized finish that stands up to the elements.
Housed in each of the four weather-sealed enclosures, you'll find a durable 6-1/2" woofer and 1" silk dome tweeter coaxially mounted in a smart-looking grille. Roswell conceals an integrated crossover network in each speaker for absolute clarity. Handling up to 160 watts RMS, these tower speakers cut through the crash of your wake, the whip of the wind, and the thunder of your motor, serving up vibrant, detailed audio for everyone. Roswell's swiveling clamp system is easy to install and lets you rotate the speakers to suit your situation.
Winning sound isn't the only thing these marine speakers have going for them — built-in, multi-color LED lighting will transform the deck, according to your mood. Use Roswell's RGB controller (not included) to access pre-programmed colors and patterns for a serious light show.
Built for the outdoors
Roswell designed these superior speakers to endure the extremes of life on the water. Salt, dust, fog, and UV rays can't stop the R1 Series speakers from doing what they do best for seasons to come.
The Roswell experience
What began as a homespun start-up out of a family garage in Canada has now become a go-to name in marine audio worldwide. Over two decades later, the folks at Roswell are just as passionate about audio solutions for boating and watersports as when they began. Choosing Roswell audio gear for your boat ensures you'll enjoy innovative sound, contemporary design, and superior build quality every time you venture onto the water.
- twin 6-1/2" marine tower speakers (pair)
- each tower speaker houses two 6-1/2" woofers and two 1" silk tweeters
- weather-protected metal housing with UV protection
- built-in LED lighting (RGB controller not included)
- swiveling universal clamp system with adapters
- patented speaker spin technology allows second speaker to angle 180° from first
- black grilles
- sealed motor structure with Deutsch wiring harness included for water-tight connection
- handles up to 160 watts RMS (320 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 2 ohms
- dimensions: 16-7/16" W x 9-1/16" D x 12-5/8" H (w/bracket)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # C920-1821
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Roswell R1 6.5" x 6.5" Vamp Spin Towers
Features & specs
|Parts Warranty||1 year|
|Labor Warranty||1 year|
90 dB at 1 watt |
|Max RMS Power Handling||160|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||320|