About the Shadow-Caster SCR-24-CC-BZ-10
All the colors in a compact light
All the colors in a compact light
Adding LED lighting to your boat is a cool way to stand out from the crowd. This super-cool round RGB LED light from Shadow-Caster installs on your boat's hull and really lights up the night. The low-profile 4" design gives you plenty of mounting options, and the rugged bronze housing looks great, resists corrosion, and stands up to hard use on trailered or lift-kept boats.
The SCR-24-CC-BZ-10 features 24 powerful RGB LEDs and produces a healthy 90 watts of lighting. You can switch between 12 colors using a toggle or pushbutton, or use a Shadow-NET® enabled controller to enjoy unlimited colors. The rugged polycarbonate lens takes a lot of abuse and the entire unit is designed to keep moisture and condensation out.
The marine enthusiasts at Shadow-Caster specialize in the design and manufacture of innovative LED lighting products, controls, and accessories. Their gear is designed and manufactured in Clearwater, Florida by people who love boating as much as you do.
- marine hull light with 24 RGB LEDs
- switch between 12 colors
- clear gel-filled design keeps condensation and moisture out
- manufactured in Clearwater, Florida
- works with Shadow-NET-enabled controllers
- 4" diameter design fits almost anywhere
- durable bronze housing resists corrosion
- rugged polycarbonate lens
- IP68 fully-submersible waterproof design
- transient surge and reverse polarity protection prolongs unit life
- thermal throttling technology for safe operation even out of water
- 120-degree beam angle
- power draw: 90 watts
- current draw: 7.8 amps at 12 volts
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SCR-24-CC-BZ-10
What's in the box:
- Underwater light (multi-color) w/attached 10' wire harness
- Three 1-1/2" screws
- Installation instructions
- Installation diagram
- Operating Instructions
- Warranty information
- Product registration card
- Care & Cleaning instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shadow-Caster SCR-24-CC-BZ-10
Overview: The Shadow-Caster SCR-24-CC-BZ-10 round underwater light lets you add intense, multi-colored LED lighting to your marine craft. Its low-profile design allows it to be mounted in a variety of locations. With an IP68 waterproof rating, the SCR-24-CC-BZ-10 is fully submersible and can be mounted below the waterline.
Construction: The SCR-24-CC-BZ-10 features a heavy-duty bronze housing that's both durable and corrosion resistant. The 24 built-in LEDs are protected by a tempered glass outer lens, and the entire internal space is filled with a proprietary clear-gel that eliminates condensation and water intrusion while under stress.
LEDs: Twenty-four built-in multi-color LEDs provide up to 7500 lumens with a wide 120˚ beam angle. Thermal throttling technology enables safe LED operation, even when out of the water. Transient surge and reverse polarity protection help prolong LED life.
Lighting Control: The Shadow-Caster SCR-24-CC-BZ-10 offers 3 control options for operating the underwater LED light.
- Power Toggle Control: Cycling the main power Off and back On again within 2 seconds will switch through the 12 available colors: Blue, Green, Aqua, Blue-Violet, Violet, Magenta, Yellow, Purple, Orange, and Green-Yellow.
- Push-Button Control: An optional momentary push-button
(sold separately) can be used to cycle through the 6 available Operation
- Strobe: The lights will strobe on whichever color is currently selected.
- Blue to White Fade: The LED lights will fade from white to blue approximately every 20 seconds.
- Color Fade: Rotates through the 12 available colors on a 20 second cycle.
- Solid Color: Returns the LEDs back to their originally selected color.
- Shadow-Net Interface: An optional Shadow-Net Controller (sold separately) can provide additional functions via its touch screen display, giving you an unlimited color range, multiple-zone control, music sync, multiple fade-modes, and more.
Wiring: The SCR-24-CC-BZ-10 can operate on 10-30 volt systems, and consumes 7.8A (90 watts) of current @12V. A built-in 10' wiring harness gets run through the hull of your marine craft and attached to a power and ground source inside. The wire harness is encased in a heavy-duty outer jacket for added water- and damage-protection. The 3-wire harness includes:
- Red: +10-30V Power connection. Toggling the power Off/On within 2 seconds will cycle to the next color.
- Black: Chassis ground
- Green: Can be used to cycle through the 6 available Operation Modes using an optional momentary push-button. One leg of the push-button gets connected to the Green wire and the other leg to Ground.
- Orange & Yellow: These two wires provide the Shadow-Net
control connections when using an optional Shadow-Net Controller.
- Each installed SCR-24-CC-BZ-10 underwater light should be wired to a 10A fuse/breaker circuit (not included) inside the craft. This allows it to handle the 7.8A nominal draw along with the current in-rush when first powered on.
- A 0.50" hole will need to be drilled through your marine craft's hull for running the attached cable.