About the Shadow-Caster SCM-SNLC
Control your Shadow-Caster lighting
The Shadow-Caster SCM-SNLC is a single-zone lighting control that, when used in conjunction with Shadow-Caster's SCM-SWITCH-O/O/M LED lighting switch, will give you a wide range of lighting functions on your boat.
This "black box" relay installs out of sight and has a built-in Shadow-Caster ShadowNET® interface that can synchronize color and lighting with other ShadowNET devices. Using this feature, you can make your Shadow-Caster underwater lights match the color of your boat's interior RGBW lighting.
With this relay and the lighting switch, you'll be able to control RGB, RGBW, 2-color and single-color lighting, including multiple fade modes, brightness, and strobe effects.
- single-zone lighting control
- works with SCM-SWITCH-O/O/M LED lighting switch
- compact "black box" design installs out of sight
- built-in ShadowNET® interface
- control and adjust RGB, RGBW, 2-color and single-color lighting (with switch)
- made for marine use
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SCM-SNLC
What's in the box:
- Marine LED lighting controller (internally installed 10A ATO fuse)
- Four 20mm counter-sunk screws (for cover)
- Four 18mm screws
- Instruction manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shadow-Caster SCM-SNLC
Overview: The Shadow-Caster SCM-SNLC is a single zone lighting controller is a marine-grade RGBW LED controller that can activate and control your Shadow-Caster LED lighting using an optional SCM-SWITCH-O/O/M Toggle/Momentary Switch or a standard toggle switch (both sold separately). The SCM-SNLC supports both RGB and RGBW (white lighting).
LED Controls: The SCM-SNLC controller can provide multiple LED functions when used with either an SCM-SWITCH-O/O/M or a standard toggle switch. An internal RGBW backlight will indicate the currently selected Color and Operational Mode, and is visible through the translucent cover.
- Standard Toggle Switch: Along with powering the LEDs On, a quick toggle of the switch will advance to the next available color. Color options include: White, Blue, Red, Green, Aqua, Blue-Violet, Violet, Magenta, Yellow, Purple, Orange, and Green-Yellow. Toggling the switch on initial power up will change the LED brightness.
- SCM-SWITCH-O/O/M: The optional SCM-SWITCH-O/O/M 3-position marine LED lighting switch toggles in one direction, for powering the LEDs On/Off and cycling through the available colors, and provides a momentary selector-switch in the other direction, letting you cycle through the available Operation Modes (strobe, color-fade, etc.), as well as adjust the Brightness.
Shadow-NET Interface: The SCM-SNLC features integrated Shadow-NET compatibility that can broadcast lighting commands to other Shadow-NET lighting products such as underwater lights and down lights. It can also be added to an existing Shadow-NET network as an additional RGBW zone.
DIP Switch Settings: A 4-switch DIP panel underneath the top cover lets you make the following selections:
- #1: Not used
- #2: Selects how the connected LEDs will light - either Color or Blue/White Only.
- #3: Selects the mode of operation - Master; for normal operation with a switch; and Listen Only, when used as an additional zone in a Shadow-NET network.
- #4: RGB or RGBW
Connections: All connections to the SCM-SNLC are made by removing the translucent cover. The provided wire terminals are color-coded to match additional Shadow-Caster products, and feature snap-locks for quick and easy wire connections.
Power: The SCM-SNLC can operate on 10-30VDC and provide support for up to 250W of RGBW lighting. The controller is protected by a 10A ATO fuse located underneath the top cover.
Waterproof: The Shadow-Caster SCM-SNLC carries an IP65 waterproof rating.