About the Furrion DV3050-SB
Great entertainment in two zones
Great entertainment in two zones
Furrion's DV3050-SB entertainment system is a versatile, 2-zone multimedia tool that will bring home-quality audio and video performance to your RV or camper. You can enjoy a movie, play some tunes, or listen to the radio. And, with this 2-zone receiver, you can control volume levels in two different areas. Best of all, the system's chassis fits right into a standard DIN (2" tall) dash opening.
Plenty of ways to play
This receiver gives you plenty of entertainment options. Bluetooth® connectivity with NFC communication allows you to enjoy MP3 and WMA files on your phone, and if your media is stored on another device, you can plug into the the front-panel AUX, the rear A/V input, or the front USB port. An AM/FM tuner brings you local radio wherever you go. Want to stay up and enjoy a movie or music after everyone else has turned in? There's a headphone jack, too. The system comes with a wireless remote control, so you can control it from wherever you are.
Designed for RV and campers
Like all Furrion products, this receiver is made for RV and camper applications, so vibrations and temperature swings won't affect performance or longevity.
- 2-zone entertainment center with 4" display (does not play CDs or DVDs)
- multimedia player with built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- NFC communication
- plays MP3 and WMA files
- AM/FM radio with 30 presets
- inputs: front charging USB input, front aux in (mini), rear A/V input (RCA), video in
- outputs: 3-channel RCA outputs (2-volt left, right, sub); video output
- Furrion Vibrationsmart™ and Climatesmart™ technology
- built-in amplifier (24 watts RMS/40 peak x 4 channels)
- fits single-DIN dash opening
- wireless remote included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DV3050-SB
What's in the box:
- Digital media receiver
- Wiring harness
- Remote control (CR2025 battery installed)
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
- NFC note
Furrion DV3050-SB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion DV3050-SB
Variety of Sources
Built-In Bluetooth: The Furrion DV3050-SB features built-in Bluetooth 2.1 with support for hands-free phone communication (HFP), plus wireless audio streaming (A2DP) and control (AVRCP). You can pair your Bluetooth-enabled source device to the DV3050-SB via SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) or NFC (Near Field Communication). The unit can pair the unit with multiple devices, but only one device can be connected at a time and used for playback or phone calls. The unit has a Bluetooth wireless range of approximately 30'.
- Hands-Free Communication: You'll be able to make and answer Bluetooth phone calls from the receiver's front-panel controls. When there is an incoming call, a ring-tone will be heard through your front speakers and the phone number will be displayed on the screen of the DV3050-SB. You can answer and end a phone call from the unit's front-panel or remote control. You can make a call using the keypad on the remote control or by selecting the last number dialed, received, or missed (this unit does not support Phonebook Transfer). The unit includes an integrated front-panel mic to carry on your side of the conversation while you listening to the other party through your vehicles speakers.
- Wireless Audio Streaming: You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled source device to the DV3050-SB. You'll also be able to control basic playback functions, such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track, from the front-panel of the DV3050-SB. Advanced music navigation and song/artist/album display will still be done from your Bluetooth source device.
USB Port: The unit's front-panel USB-A port supports playback of MP3 and WMA music files stored on a USB MSC (Mass Storage Class) device, such as a USB thumbdrive (up to 32GB). The unit will support MP3 and WMA music files with a bit-rate of 16-320kbps and sampling rate of 8-48kHz. You'll be able control music playback and view song/artist/album information (no album art) from the Furrion DV3050-SB receiver.
Note: The unit's USB port does not support Apple iOS or Android OS devices. Its also not compatible with USB hubs, card-readers, and computers.
AV Input: The AV input consists of a composite video jack and stereo RCA jacks. The AV input allows you to connect an external audio/video source (such as a DVD player) and listen to audio through the DV3050-SB and watch video through a connected monitor.
Note: The unit does not feature a video monitor. Video playback can be output to an external monitor through the receiver's AV output jacks.
Dual Aux Inputs: The DV3050-SB is outfitted with dual aux inputs. There is a front-panel 3.5mm Aux input (located behind a flip-out door) that allows temporary connection of a portable audio source, such as a music player or smartphone device. There is also a rear-panel stereo RCA auxiliary input for permanent connection of an external audio source device.
AM/FM Radio: The Furrion DV3050-SB is equipped with a built-in AM/FM radio with manual, seek, preset, and preset scan tuning. You can store up to 18 FM and 12 AM presets for a total of 30 preset stations. You can select between North American and European tuning.
4-Channel Amplifier with Dual Zone: he Furrion DV3050-SB is equipped with a 24 watt (RMS) x 4 channel amplifier that can power a single pair of speakers in Zone 1 and Zone 2. You can turn Zone 1 and/or Zone 2 On or Off. When both Zones are active, Zone 1 and Zone 2 will playback the same audio source at the same volume.
Note: Zone 1 and Zone 2 does not support independent source and volume control
Subwoofer Output: The Furrion DV3050-SB is outfitted with a 2V subwoofer output for connecting a powered subwoofer or subwoofer amplifier (sold separately).
EQ & Loudness: You can select between 4 preset EQ modes - Flat, Rock, Classic, and Cinema. You can also manually adjust the receiver's Bass & Treble. In addition, there is a Loudness setting that enhances both high and low frequencies at lower volume level.
AV Output: The AV output consists of a composite video jack and stereo RCA jacks. The AV output will transmit audio/video from the DV3050-SB's AV input to an external monitor and speaker system (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
Headphone Output: There is a front-panel 3.5mm headphone jack output for connecting a set of headphones, so you can listening privately to your audio source. The unit's speaker and subwoofer outputs are automatically muted when a headphone is connected.
Display, Remote, & Installation
4" LCD Screen: The Furrion DV3050-SB features a 4" LCD screen that display source and menu information. It provides song/artist/album information (no album art) from MP3 and WMA music files on an inserted USB thumbdrive.
Note: The front-panel display does not support video playback.
IR Remote: The included remote control provides full wireless operation of the Furrion DV3050-SB receiver. Supported control functions include Power, Source, Volume, Playback, EQ, and more. The unit features an IR remote jack to add an external IR repeater (sold separately) in case the DV3050-SB is installed in a location where the front-panel IR eye is not visible to the included IR remote control.
Furrion Smart Technologies: Made with Furrion's proprietary VibrationSmart and ClimateSmart technologies, DV3050-SB is built to withstand constant vibrations & extreme temperatures. It also features SignalSmart technology that isolates the unit from outside interference for great audio reproduction everytime.
Mounting Options: The Furrion DV3050-SB requires a rectangular cutout in your recreational vehicle's dash or other mounting surface, and secures in the dash or other mounting location using screws (not included). The front-cover must be removed to access the screw holes.
- Cutout Dimensions: 7.075" (w) x 2.075" (h) x 4.205" (d)
- Front-Panel Dimensions: 7.885" (w) x 4.325" (h) x 1.215" (d)
- Screw-Hole Spacing: 7.095" (w) x 1.135" (h) x 1.125" (d)
Note: The DV3050-SB does not support standard Single-DIN or Double-DIN automotive installations.
12-Pin Wiring Harness: The Furrion DV3050-SB includes a 12-pin wiring harness that will need to be hardwired to power, ground, and speakers.
|1||Gray||Right Front Speaker (+)|
|2||White||Left Front Speaker (+)|
|3||Green||Left Rear Speaker (-)|
|4||Purple||Right Rear Speaker (-)|
|6||Red||+12V Memory (10A Fuse)|
|7||Gray/black||Right Front Speaker (-)|
|8||White/black||Left Front Speaker (-)|
|9||Green/black||Left Rear Speaker (-)|
|10||Purple/black||Right Rear Speaker (-)|