About the Furrion DV3100
A 2-zone entertainment hub
A 2-zone entertainment hub
The Furrion DV3100 entertainment system brings serious audio and video performance to your RV. With this versatile, 2-zone DVD/CD receiver, you can enjoy a movie, play some tunes, or listen to the radio. As a bonus, you can control the volume level of your source in two different zones.
All the audio/video comforts of home
This receiver gives you plenty of entertainment options in your RV. The built-in DVD/CD player will handle all your movies and music, while Bluetooth® connectivity with NFC communication allows you to enjoy MP3, WMA, and MP4 files on your phone.
If your media is stored on another device, you can plug into the front-panel AUX input and USB port. You'll find two audio/video outputs on the back of the system for routing entertainment to screens in the back of the vehicle. There's also an AM/FM tuner, so you can check out local radio wherever you go. The headphone jack allows you to enjoy a movie or music after everyone else has turned in. The system comes with a wireless remote control, so you can control it from wherever you are.
Made for RV and camper use
The system's chassis fits into any DIN (2"tall) dash opening. Like all Furrion products, this system is made for RV and camper applications, so vibrations and temperature swings won't affect performance or longevity.
- 2-zone entertainment center
- DVD/CD player with built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- NFC communication
- plays MP3, WMA, and MP4 files
- AM/FM radio with 30 presets
- inputs: front USB input, front AUX input (mini), rear aux in (RCA)
- outputs: 3-channel RCA (left, right, sub); two rear audio/video outputs; headphone out
- Furrion Vibrationsmart™ and Climatesmart™ technology
- built-in amplifier (24 watts RMS/40 peak x 4 channels
- fits single-DIN dash opening
- wireless remote included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DV3100
What's in the box:
- DVD receiver (10A fuse)
- Power/ground harness
- Speaker harness
- Remote control (CR2025 battery installed)
- 59" AV minijack-to-RCA adapter cable
- Instruction Manual
- "NFC" note
- Warranty Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion DV3100
Variety of Sources
Disc Compatibility: The Furrion DV3100 supports playback of DVD-Video, DVD-R, DVD-RW discs; as well as CD-Audio, CD-R, and CD-R/W discs. The unit supports ESP (Electronic Shock Protection) to ensure smooth disc playback. The unit supports MPEG 1, MPEG 2, and MPEG 4 video files (720 x 480/30fps or 720 x 576/30fps) on DVD-R and DVD-RW discs. It also supports MP3 and WMA music files (16-320kbps/8-48kHz) on CD-R and CD-RW discs.
Note: The unit does not feature a video monitor. DVD video playback can be output to an external monitor through the receiver's HDMI ARC jack or AV output jacks.
Built-In Bluetooth: The Furrion DV3100 features built-in Bluetooth 2.1 with support for hands-free phone communication (HFP), plus wireless audio streaming (A2DP) and control (AVRCP). You can pair your Bluetooth-enabled source device to the DV3100 via SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) or NFC (Near Field Communication). The unit can pair the unit with multiple devices, but only one device can be connected at a time and used for playback or phone calls. The unit has a Bluetooth wireless range of approximately 30'.
- Hands-Free Communication: You'll be able to make and answer Bluetooth phone calls from the receiver's front-panel controls. When there is an incoming call, a ring-tone will be heard through your front speakers and the phone number will be displayed on the screen of the DV3100. You can answer and end a phone call, as well as manually dial a number from the unit's front-panel or remote control. You can make a call using the numeric keypad on the included remote control. (this unit does not support Phonebook Transfer). The unit includes an integrated front-panel mic to carry on your side of the conversation while you listening to the other party through your vehicles speakers.
- Wireless Audio Streaming: You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled source device to the DV3100. You'll also be able to control basic playback functions, such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track, from the front-panel of the DV3100. Advanced music navigation and song/artist/album display will still be done from your Bluetooth source device.
USB Port: The unit's front-panel USB-A port supports playback of MP3 and WMA music files stored on a USB MSC (Mass Storage Class) device, such as a USB thumbdrive. The unit will support MP3 and WMA music files with a bit-rate of 16-320kbps and sampling rate of 8-48kHz. You'll be able control music playback and view song/artist/album information (no album art) from the Furrion DV3100 receiver.
Note: The unit's USB port does not support Apple iOS or Android OS devices. Its also not compatible with USB hubs, card-readers, and computers.
Dual Aux Inputs: The DV3100 is outfitted with dual aux inputs. There is a front-panel 3.5mm Aux input that allows temporary connection of a portable audio source, such as a music player or smartphone device. There is also a rear-panel stereo RCA auxiliary input for permanent connection of an external audio source device.
AM/FM Radio: The Furrion DV3100 is equipped with a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to 18 FM and 12 AM preset stations. You can select between North American and European tuning.
4-Channel Amplifier with Dual Zone: The Furrion DV3100 is equipped with a 24 watt (RMS) x 4 channel amplifier that can power a single pair of speakers in Zone 1 and Zone 2. You can turn Zone 1 and/or Zone 2 On or Off. When both Zones are active, Zone 1 and Zone 2 will playback the same audio source at the same volume.
Note: Zone 1 and Zone 2 does not support independent source and volume control.
EQ: You can select between 4 preset EQ modes - Flat, Rock, Classic, and Cinema. You can also manually adjust the receiver's Bass & Treble. In addition, there is a Loudness setting that enhances both high and low frequencies at lower volume level.
Subwoofer Output: The Furrion DV3100 is outfitted with a 2V subwoofer output for connecting a powered subwoofer or subwoofer amplifier (sold separately).
Headphone Output: There is a front-panel 3.5mm headphone jack output for connecting a set of headphones, so you can listening privately to your audio source. The unit's speaker and subwoofer outputs are automatically muted when a headphone is connected.
Dual AV Outputs: The DV3100 is equipped with two AV outputs. Both AV output consist of a composite video jack and stereo RCA jacks. The AV outputs will transmit audio/video from the DV3100's built-in DVD player to an external monitor and speaker system (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
Display, Remote, & Installation
Front-Panel Display: The Furrion DV3100 features a 4" LCD screen that display source and menu information. It provides song/artist/album information (not album art) from MP3 and WMA music files on disc or USB.
Note: The front-panel display does not support video playback.
IR Remote: The included remote control provides full wireless operation of the Furrion DV3100 receiver. Supported control functions include Power, Source, Volume, Playback, EQ, and more. The unit features an IR remote jack to add an external IR repeater (sold separately) in case the DV3100 is installed in a location where the front-panel IR eye is not visible to the included IR remote control.
Furrion Smart Technologies: Made with Furrion's proprietary VibrationSmart and ClimateSmart technologies, DV3050-SB is built to withstand constant vibrations & extreme temperatures. It also features SignalSmart technology that isolates the unit from outside interference for great audio reproduction everytime.
Mounting Options: The Furrion DV3100 requires a rectangular cutout in your recreational vehicle's dash or other mounting surface, and secures to the dash or other mounting surface using four screws (not included). The front-cover must be removed to access the screw holes.
- Cutout Dimensions: 7.085" (w) x 2.065" (h) x 7.405" (d)
- Front-Panel Dimensions: 7.895" (w) x 4.335" (h) x 1.225" (d)
- Screw-Hole Spacing: 7.0625" (w) x 1.125" (h) x 1.125" (d)
Note: The DV3100 does not support standard Single-DIN or Double-DIN automotive installations.
Wiring: The Furrion DV3100 comes with two wiring harnesses that will need to be hardwired to power, ground, and speakers.
- Power Harness: 8-pin black connector
- PinK Wire (Pin 3): Power Antenna
- Red Wire (Pin 4): +12V Accessory Switched
- Yellow Wire (Pin 6): +12V Constant Battery
- Black Wire (Pin 8): Ground
- Empty (Pin 1, 2, 5, 7): None
- Speaker Harness: 8-pin black connector
- Purple (Pin 1): Right Zone 2 Speaker (+)
- Gray (Pin 2): Left Zone 2 Speaker (+)
- White (Pin 3): Left Zone 1 Speaker (+)
- Green (Pin 4): Right Zone 1 Speaker (+)
- Purple/Black (Pin 5): Right Zone 2 Speaker (-)
- Gray/Black (Pin 6): Left Zone 2 Speaker (-)
- White/Black (Pin 7): Left Zone 1 Speaker (-)
- Green/Black (Pin 8): Right Zone 1 Speaker (-)
4 questions already asked