About the Furrion DV3300S-BL
Built for life on the road
Built for life on the road
Furrion's DV3300S-BL 2-zone entertainment system is built to be your road trip A/V partner. Vibrationsmart™ and Climatesmart™ construction technology ensures reliable performance through miles of road vibration and temperature extremes, while built-in Bluetooth® with NFC pairing makes it easy to get connected and enjoy your favorite streaming sources.
Set your zones
Dual-zone audio output lets you listen to different sources both inside and outside your RV, and you can choose from a variety of sources, including an AM/FM tuner, a DVD/CD player, a USB port, and auxiliary inputs. A rear HDMI output makes it easy to connect a flat-panel TV. When you're ready to change sources, just pick up your smartphone and take charge with the Furrion ES Control app.
- DVD receiver for RVs
- AM/FM tuner
- DVD and CD playback
- media playback from USB storage devices
- smartphone control through the Furrion ES Control app
- NFC quick touch phone pairing
- power output: 4x15 watts RMS to two speaker zones
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- 5 preset EQ curves
- inputs: front A/V input, front USB input (no iPod/iPhone control), rear auxiliary input (RCA)
- outputs: rear RCA A/V output, rear HDMI output, rear subwoofer output
- wireless remote control
- front-panel dimensions: 7-1/16"W x 4-3/8"H x 7-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DV3300S-BL
What's in the box:
- DVD receiver (10A fuse)
- Front-panel cover (pre-installed)
- Power harness
- Speaker harness
- Remote control (CR2025 3V battery installed)
- 59" AV stereo minijack to RCA cable
- Quick Start Guide
- "NFC Quick-Touch Easy Device Pairing" Card
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
Furrion DV3300S-BL reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion DV3300S-BL
Variety of Sources
Disc Compatibility: The Furrion DV3300S-BL supports playback of DVD-Video, DVD-R, DVD-RW discs; as well as CD-Audio, CD-R, and CD-R/W discs. The unit supports ESP (Electronic Shock Protection) to ensure smooth disc playback. The unit supports MPEG 1, MPEG 2, and MPEG 4 video files (720 x 480/30fps or 720 x 576/30fps) on DVD-R and DVD-RW discs. It also supports MP3 and WMA music files (16-320kbps/8-48kHz) on CD-R and CD-RW discs.
Note: The unit does not feature a video monitor. DVD video playback can be output to an external monitor through the receiver's HDMI ARC jack or AV output jacks.
Built-In Bluetooth: The Furrion DV3300S-BL features built-in Bluetooth 2.1 with support for hands-free phone communication (HFP), plus wireless audio streaming (A2DP) and control (AVRCP). You can pair your Bluetooth-enabled source device to the DV3300S-BL via SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) or NFC (Near Field Communication). The unit can pair the unit with multiple devices, but only one device can be connected at a time and used for playback or phone calls. The unit has a Bluetooth wireless range of approximately 30'.
- Hands-Free Communication: You'll be able to make and answer Bluetooth phone calls from the receiver's front-panel controls. When there is an incoming call, a ring-tone will be heard through your front speakers and the phone number will be displayed on the screen of the DV3300S-BL. You can answer and end a phone call, as well as manually dial a number from the unit's front-panel controls (this unit does not support Phonebook Transfer). The unit includes an integrated front-panel mic to carry on your side of the conversation while you listening to the other party through your vehicles speakers.
- Wireless Audio Streaming: You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled source device to the DV3300S-BL. You'll also be able to control basic playback functions, such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track, from the front-panel of the DV3300S-BL. Advanced music navigation and song/artist/album display will still be done from your Bluetooth source device.
USB Port: The unit's front-panel USB-A port supports playback of MP3 and WMA music files stored on a USB MSC (Mass Storage Class) device, such as a USB thumbdrive. The unit will support MP3 and WMA music files with a bit-rate of 16-320kbps and sampling rate of 8-48kHz. You'll be able control music playback and view song/artist/album information (no album art) from the Furrion DV3300S-BL receiver.
Note: The unit's USB port does not support Apple iOS or Android OS devices. Its also not compatible with USB hubs, card-readers, and computers.
HDMI ARC: The HDMI ARC jack allows connection of a TV that features an Audio Return Channel (ARC) HDMI input. ARC allows audio signals to travel both ways from the Furrion receiver and your TV. If you connect a TV that supports HDMI ARC to the unit with a single HDMI cable, you can output video/audio to the TV or input TV audio to the unit.
Note: The unit's HDMI ARC jack is not compatible with non ARC HDMI inputs and outputs on components such as Blu-ray players and game consoles.
Dual Aux Inputs: The DV3300S-BL is outfitted with dual aux inputs. There is a front-panel 3.5mm Aux input that allows temporary connection of a portable audio source, such as a music player or smartphone device. There is also a rear-panel stereo RCA auxiliary input for permanent connection of an external audio source device.
AM/FM Radio: The Furrion DV3300S-BL is equipped with a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to 18 FM and 12 AM preset stations. You can select between North American and European tuning.
4-Channel Amplifier with Dual Zone: The Furrion DV3300S-BL is equipped with a 15 watt (RMS) x 4 channel amplifier that can power a single pair of speakers in Zone 1 and Zone 2. You can turn Zone 1 and/or Zone 2 On or Off. When both Zones are active, Zone 1 and Zone 2 will playback the same audio source at the same volume.
Note: Zone 1 and Zone 2 does not support independent source and volume control.
EQ: You can select between 4 preset EQ modes - Flat, Rock, Classic, and Cinema. You can also manually adjust the receiver's Bass & Treble. In addition, there is a Loudness setting that enhances both high and low frequencies at lower volume level.
Subwoofer Output: The Furrion DV3300S-BL is outfitted with a 2V subwoofer output for connecting a powered subwoofer or subwoofer amplifier (sold separately).
Headphone Output: There is a front-panel 3.5mm headphone jack output for connecting a set of headphones, so you can listening privately to your audio source. The unit's speaker and subwoofer outputs are automatically muted when a headphone is connected.
AV Output: The AV output consists of a composite video jack and stereo RCA jacks. The AV output will transmit audio/video from the DV3300S-BL's built-in DVD player to an external monitor and speaker system (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
Display, Remote, & Installation
Front-Panel Display: The Furrion DV3300S-BL features a 4" LCD screen that display source and menu information. It provides song/artist/album information (not album art) from MP3 and WMA music files on disc or USB.
Note: The front-panel display does not support video playback.
IR Remote: The included remote control provides full wireless operation of the Furrion DV3300S-BL receiver. Supported control functions include Power, Source, Volume, Playback, EQ, and more. The unit features an IR remote jack to add an external IR repeater (sold separately) in case the DV3300S-BL is installed in a location where the front-panel IR eye is not visible to the included IR remote control.
Furrion ES Control App: The Furrion ES Control App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.3+) turns your compatible smartphone or tablet device into a remote control for the Furrion DV3300S-BL. The app wirelessly controls the DV3300S-BL from your Apple iOS or Android OS device via a wireless BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) connection. Conveniently and easily control power, volume, source input and many other features of the DV3300S-BL from the Furrion ES Control app on your compatible mobile device.
Mounting Options: The Furrion DV3300S-BL requires a rectangular cutout in your recreational vehicle's dash or other mounting surface, and secures to the dash or other mounting surface using four screws (not included).
- Cutout Dimensions: 7.045" (w) x 1.975" (h) x 7.405" (d)
- Front-Panel Dimensions: 7.885" (w) x 4.315" (h) x 1.215" (d)
- Screw-Hole Spacing: 7.0625" (w) x 1.125" (h) x 1" (d)
Note: The DV3300S-BL does not support standard Single-DIN or Double-DIN automotive installations.
Wiring: The Furrion DV3300S-BL comes with two wiring harnesses that will need to be hardwired to power, ground, and speakers.
- Power Harness: 8-pin black connector
- Pink Wire (Pin 3): Power Antenna
- Red Wire (Pin 4): +12V Accessory Switched
- Yellow Wire (Pin 6): +12V Constant Battery
- Black Wire (Pin 8): Ground
- Empty (Pin 1, 2, 5, 7): None
- Speaker Harness: 8-pin black connector
- Purple (Pin 1): Right Zone 2 Speaker (+)
- Gray (Pin 2): Left Zone 2 Speaker (+)
- White (Pin 3): Left Zone 1 Speaker (+)
- Green (Pin 4): Right Zone 1 Speaker (+)
- Purple/Black (Pin 5): Right Zone 2 Speaker (-)
- Gray/Black (Pin 6): Left Zone 2 Speaker (-)
- White/Black (Pin 7): Left Zone 1 Speaker (-)
- Green/Black (Pin 8): Right Zone 1 Speaker (-)
9 questions already asked