About the Furrion Vision S FCE48TASH
See what's around you
See what's around you
When you're piloting an RV or towing a trailer rig, seeing what's around you is as important as seeing the road ahead. These Furrion Vision S side cameras replace your stock marker lights and send high-resolution images wirelessly to your 5" or 7" Furrion Vision display.
The 65-degree images will be a huge help when you're trying to back up in a crowded space, while the built-in motion detector and blind spot turn signal provide extra safety. The infrared night vision view helps you see what's back there in the dark, too. These camera/light combos are waterproof and built tough for life on the road.
- two wireless side cameras with marker lights
- designed for campers and RVs
- works with 5" or 7" Furrion Vision monitors
- 720 x 480 camera resolution
- 65-degree viewing angle
- 2.4GHz wireless transmission between cameras and monitor
- infrared night vision view (39-foot distance)
- built-in motion detector
- IP65 waterproof construction
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FCE48TASH
What's in the box:
- 2 Side camera/marker light assemblies w/ attached 5" input wires
- Four 1/4" screws
- Installation guide
- Warranty leaflet
- Barcode decal w/ model# and serial#
Furrion Vision S FCE48TASH reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion Vision S FCE48TASH
Side Cameras: The Furrion FCE48TASH Vision S camera kit includes 2 side cameras with integrated marker light and IR LEDs. The cameras are designed to be installed on each forward side of an RV or camper, providing a rear-facing 65˚ viewing angle of each side. The cameras feature a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with 720 x 480 resolution. The FCE48TASH operates on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the cameras and the compatible Furrion monitor (sold separately), eliminating the need for running long video cables. The Furrion side-camera kit is designed specifically for use with Furrion Vision S 5" and 7" wireless RV monitors and camera systems found here. Camera features include:
- Night Vision: Twelve built-in Infrared LEDs on each camera provide enhanced vision at night and in low-light conditions.
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection can pick up movement from behind the vehicle and display an alert on the monitor screen.
- Weatherproof: The cameras carry an IP65 waterproof rating, making them impervious to all weather conditions.
- Pairing: A Pairing button, located on the bottom of
each camera, lets you wirelessly connect them to the compatible monitor.
Note: The FCE48TASH is not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
Installation: Each camera is designed to mount on on the forward side of an RV or camper, offering a wide 65˚ rear-facing view of either side. The FCE48TASH camera/markers can replace existing marker lights or be custom mounted.
Note: Installation of the cameras requires drilling into the outer body of the vehicle.
Power: Each camera includes an attached 5" bare-ended wire harness that will need to be connected into the vehicle's wiring:
- Red: +12VDC for powering the camera and marker light.
- Black: Ground
- Yellow: Left/right turn-signal input.
- Brown: +12VDC from the vehicle's running light circuit.
The Furrion Vision S FCE48TASH replaces these items