About the Furrion Sense FDHK32V1A
All the entertainment in one sleek package
All the entertainment in one sleek package
Even in large RVs and campers, space is precious. Furrion's Sense® FDHK32V1A is an all-in-one 32" TV/stereo combo that gives you an outstanding picture and epic sound in one tough, high-tech package that's designed for life on the road. Furrion's Vibrationsmart™ and Climatesmart™ construction technology ensures that road vibration and temperature extremes won't interrupt your entertainment.
The 720p high-definition display gives you vibrant colors, excellent contrast, and crystal clear images, so whatever you're watching will look as good in your home-away-from-home as it does in your home. Furrion's powerful CPU is designed to process signals in real time, so you'll see clear, crisp motion when you're watching sports, enjoying a movie, or gaming.
The FDHK32V1A gives you plenty of convenient options for external devices. Bluetooth 4.2 lets you enjoy wireless audio streaming, while the three accessible HDMI inputs make it easy to connect a video player or game console. You'll also find USB and AUX inputs, an antenna input, and more, plus they're all tucked out of sight for a smooth, stylish look.
The built-in sound bar makes everything sound good, even at low volume. You'll enjoy outstanding audio performance without the hassle of installing external speakers. And you can check out multiple audio sources at once, thanks to 2-zone independent control and the stereo's built-in 4-channel amp. Imagine being able to listen to your favorite tunes while someone else enjoys a movie!
- 12-volt HDTV LED 32" LED TV with 2-zone stereo and built-in soundbar
- designed for RV and camper installations
- 720p high-definition screen
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- built-in 4-channel amplifier (soundbar: 50 watts; zone 2: 50 watts)
- two-zone independent control
- AM/FM tuner
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- three side-mounted HDMI inputs for external devices
- other inputs: USB, AUX, RF antenna,
- outputs: audio, USB power
- Dolby digital decoder and surround sound
- VibrationSmart technology prevents damage from shock and vibration
- ClimateSmart technology protects against temperature changes and humidity
- languages: English, Spanish, French
- dimensions: 29" x 21.81" x 4.31"
- weight: 14 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 2021123735
What's in the box:
- 32" LCD TV
- Remote control (FUTVR52-BL)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Four M6x12mm screws (pre-installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion Sense FDHK32V1A
Outdoor Design: Built-in with outdoor and off-the-grid living in mind, the Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) TV is made to handle the bumps, vibrations, and extreme temperatures that the average TV can't.
- VibrationSmart: Durable and reliable design can withstand shock and vibration caused by any terrain whether on land or at sea.
- ClimateSmart: Climate resistant circuit boards can withstand sub-zero temperatures during the winter and extreme heat during the summer.
32" LCD Screen: The Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) TV features a 32" LCD screen with high brightness LEDs that offer rich and natural colors with crystal clear images and smooth motion. An advanced CPU processes video signals in real-time for clearer motion and an enhanced video experience, while precision color mapping adjust tones, shades and gradients of light to produce natural images. HDR heightens the dynamic range of the picture, increasing the contrast between the brightest whites and the darkest blacks.
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 (720p)
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Brightness Level: 180cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree / 178 degree
- Response Time: 6.5ms
TV Settings: The Furrion Sense TV offers several Picture Settings to better suit your viewing needs, application, and content.
- Aspect Ratio: You can set the aspect ratio of the screen to better suit your viewing content. Choose between Wide, Normal, Zoom, Cinema, or Point-to-Point.
- Picture Modes: You can select a preset Picture Mode. Choose between Standard, Dynamic, Soft, or User. The User mode allows you to manually adjust Brightness, Contrast, Color, Tint, Sharpness, and Color Temperature.
- Noise Reduction: The Noise Reduction setting reduces the roughness of the picture. Choose High, Middle, Low, or Off.
TV Tuner: The Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) TV features a built-in NTSC (analog) and ATSC (digital) OTA TV tuner with single RF-coaxial input.
AM/FM Tuner: The Furrion TV is equipped with a built-in AM/FM tuner featuring manual, seek, and preset tuning. The TV offers 3 FM bands and 2 AM bands. You can store up to 6 presets in each band for 18 FM presets and 12 AM presets (30 total radio presets). You can even quickly scan station presets in a current band. You can select between US or European tuning.
Integrated Speaker System: The Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) TV features an integrated speaker system with a built-in 20 watt x 4 channel amplifier and 2-Zone independent control, so you can enjoy watching a movie while someone else listens to music. The integrated speaker system is powered by 2 channels of the built-in amplifier, while the other 2 channels of the amp can be used to power a pair of external loudspeakers. The TV is equipped with spring-clip terminals for the speaker outputs and will accept up to 16AWG speaker wire (use 8-ohm speakers only).
- Preset EQ: A Preset EQ allows you to select between Movie or Music mode.
- Automatic Volume Level: The Auto Volume Level feature keeps different source inputs as the same volume level.
Optional Wall-Mount Bracket: The Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) TV can be wall-mounted using an optional bracket (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The TV features a VESA 400x200 mounting pattern with M6 threaded inserts. Four M6 x 12mm screws are included and pre-installed.
- Width: 29.0625"
- Height: 21.8125"
- Depth: 4.375"
- Weight: 14 lbs
Note: The Furrion Sense TV does not come with a pedestal stand.
AV Inputs: The Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) TV is equipped with three HDMI 1.4 inputs and one shared-combo component/composite video input.
- HDM 1.4: The TV is equipped with three HDMI 1.4 inputs that support up to 1080p video, Dolby Digital audio, and CEC (consumer electronic control). The HDMI 1 input is also ARC (Audio Return Channel) compatible.
- Component/Composite: The component/composite video input share a stereo RCA audio input. The component video input can support up to a 1080p video signal, while the composite video input will only accept a 480i video signal.
Note: The TV will accept up to a 1080p video signal, but can only display 720p video resolution.
ARC (Audio Return Channel): The HDMI 1 input's Audio Return Channel enables the TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data "upstream" to an AV receiver; increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection. This feature allows audio to be sent from the television to your AV receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio/video to the television. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to the TV. ARC allows audio from the TV tuner, inserted USB device, HDMI inputs, or any analog connected device to be heard through your ARC compatible AV receiver via the television's HDMI ARC input. The audio from the TV's tuner, HDMI inputs, and USB inputs can pass as Dolby Digital or 2ch PCM. Analog connected devices will be output as 2ch PCM only.
- Both the television and the receiver must support ARC for this function to work properly. When connecting an AV receiver that is compatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC), connect it to the TV's HDMI IN 1 port.
- If connecting a system that is incompatible Audio Return Channel (ARC), an additional audio connection via analog stereo RCA or optical digital is necessary.
Aux Input: The Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) TV also features a front-panel 3.5mm Aux input for connecting a portable audio device with an analog or headphone output jack for audio playback through integrated speaker system.
Bluetooth 4.2: Thanks to built-in Bluetooth 4.2, you are able to wirelessly stream audio from stored music, music apps, and other audio content on your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet to the Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) TV's integrated speaker system. You can control Play/Pause and and Previous/Next Track from the TV or included remote control. You are also able to answer and end a call for your Bluetooth connected phone from the TV or included remote. However, you still need to use your Bluetooth phone to carry on the conversation (the TV does not have a built-in microphone).
Dual USB Ports: The Furrion Sense TV is equipped with two USB-A 2.0 ports; there is one USB-A port on the front-panel and one USB-A port on the rear-Panel. The front-panel USB-A 2.0 port (5V/0.5A) allows you to connect a USB MSC (mass storage class) device, such as a USB thumbdrive formatted in FAT or FAT32. The front-panel USB-A port supports playback of JPEG photo and MP3/WMA music files from a connect USB MSC device. You'll be able to control playback functions, such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next track from the TV or included remote. The rear-panel USB-A port (5V/1A) can be used for charging purposes only.
Note: The USB port does not support Apple iOS devices, Android OS devices, USB hubs, card-readers, or computers.
Analog & Digital Audio Outputs: The Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) TV is outfitted with both analog & digital audio outputs to connect to an external speaker system. There is an analog audio stereo RCA output and an optical (toslink) digital audio output. The optical digital audio output supports 2ch PCM and Dolby Digital 5.1ch.
12-Volt DC: The Furrion Sense (FDHK32V1A) features an attached 5' DC power cord that will need to plugged into a 12-volt power port or cigarette light adapter port.
Remote Control: The included IR remote control provides wireless operation of the TV. The remote uses IR (infrared) and requires direct line of sight to the television's IR receiver. The remote is powered by two "AA" batteries (included).
HDMI CEC: Thanks to support of HDMI CEC, the TV's remote control can be used to operate connected HDMI CEC source devices.
Parental Controls: The Furrion Sense TV feature Parental Controls, allowing you to block TV content or a specific input. Parental Controls are pass-code protected.
Sleep Timer: You can use the built-in Sleep Timer to automatically turn the TV off after 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 180, or 240 minutes.