About the Furrion Vision S FOS05TAED
See what's happening around you
See what's happening around you
When you're piloting an RV or towing a trailer, seeing what's around you is almost as important as seeing the road ahead. Furrion's Vision S FOS05TAED 3-camera marker light system gives you clear views of what's going on whether you're on the road or in the campground.
This complete kit includes two side cameras and a rear camera, which will replace your RV's existing marker lights. Each camera/light combo sends a wireless high-resolution live-stream image to the 5" touchscreen display, which can show up to four camera images at once.
Three viewing options
The side cameras give you 65-degree images, while the rear camera gives you a 120-degree view. Clear images on the monitor's anti-glare screen can help you maneuver safely, while the built-in motion sensors and night-vision view provide additional safety and security.
The monitor comes with a windshield mount and a table stand, so you can move it to where you need it. The cameras are waterproof, and built tough for life on the road.
Note: Not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
- wireless camera/marker light system for RV applications
- includes three wireless cameras and a 5" touchscreen monitor
- includes windshield mount and table stand for monitor
- cameras are attached to marker lights
- rear marker camera gives you a 120-degree view
- side marker cameras provide a 65-degree view
- monitor displays up to four camera views
- camera resolution: 720 x 480
- LCD monitor resolution: 720 x 480
- infrared night vision view
- built-in motion detectors
- IP65 waterproof construction
- anti-glare monitor face
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FOS05TAED
What's in the box:
- Rearview camera w/ integrated marker light and attached 8" wire bundle
- Camera gasket (pre-installed on camera)
- 5" Monitor w/ built-in 3.5" antenna
- 2 Side camera/marker light assemblies w/ attached 8" input wires
- 2 Rubber gaskets (pre-installed on side-cameras)
- 4.25" Camera antenna
- Suction-cup monitor mount
- Table-top monitor mount
- DC Lighter adapter with 5" female DC socket and 6' cord terminated in a male DC plug
- Six 1/4" screws
- Camera instruction leaflet
- Monitor instruction leaflet
- Warranty leaflet
- Barcode sticker w/ model# and serial#
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion Vision S FOS05TAED
Overview: The Furrion Vision S FOS05TAED wireless RV camera system features a dash mounted 5" LCD touchscreen monitor, 2 side cameras with integrated marker lights, and a rearview camera with integrated maker light, all designed for installation on RVs and campers. The wireless rear camera features built-in IR LEDs for night vision and includes motion detection while reversing. Parking guidelines and image inversion can easily be activated from the monitor for reversing. A multi-view screen can display both the side camera/marker images along with the rear camera/marker, for viewing all sides of your RV or camper simultaneously. The camera system operates on a 2.4GHz wireless signal with a range of up to 492 feet.
Note: The FOS05TAED is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the rear-view camera system when backing-up. In addition to using the rear-view camera, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
Note: The FOS05TAED is not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
Rear Camera/Marker Light: The FOS05TAED includes a rear-view camera with an integrated red marker light that's designed to be installed at the rear of an RV or camper. The camera features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 120° diagonal viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. An attachable 4-1/4" antenna can be tilted and swiveled for best performance.
- Night Vision: Eight built-in Infrared LEDs can provide night vision up to approximately 16' behind the vehicle.
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection can pick up movement from behind the vehicle and display an alert on the monitor screen. One of 4 levels of motion detection can be selected in the monitor's setup menu: Off, Low, Medium, and High.
- Weatherproof: The camera carries an IP65 waterproof rating, making it impervious to weather.
- Pairing: A Pairing button, located on the bottom of the
camera, lets you pair it to the monitor.
Note: Installation of the rear camera/marker light requires drilling into the outer body of the vehicle.
Side Camera/Marker Lights: The Furrion Vision RV camera kit includes 2 side cameras, both with an integrated marker light, designed to be installed on each forward side of an RV or camper. The cameras features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 65° viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. Both cameras operate on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission back to the monitor, eliminating the need for running long video cables. The side camera/marker lights also feature:
- Night Vision: Twelve built-in Infrared LEDs on each camera can provide enhanced night vision.
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection can pick up movement from behind the vehicle and display an alert on the monitor screen.
- Weatherproof: The cameras carry an IP65 waterproof rating, making them impervious to weather.
- Pairing: A Pairing button, located on the bottom of
each camera, lets you pair them to the monitor.
Note: Installation of the side camera/marker lights requires drilling into the outer body of the vehicle.
Touchscreen Monitor: The included 5" LCD wireless touchscreen monitor features a 16:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 720 x 480. The monitor includes both a suction cup mounting bracket, that allows it to be installed on a windshield, dash, or console, and a table-top mount. It also features a built-in 3.5" adjustable antenna that can be tilted and swiveled. A side-panel Power button is the only external control, with all other adjustments made in the setup menu. Touching the monitor screen once displays icons for Camera Selection and Parking Guidelines activation. Touching the screen twice will pull up the menu. Menu options include:
- Pairing: The camera and the monitor will need to be
paired after installation. Pairing is initiated in the monitor menu and
confirmed by pressing the Pairing button on the camera.
- Multiple Wireless Cameras: The 5" monitor can have up to 4 cameras paired to it, 3 are included, allowing you to view all onscreen simultaneously or individually. Each camera location can be enabled/disabled from the menu, along with selecting 1 of 2 viewing arrangements: Quad Split and H Split. These determine how the 4 images will be displayed on-screen. Mirror and Picture menu settings can be applied to each camera view individually.
- Mirror: Lets you Flip the image for a reverse or mirror view, Rotate the image, Flip & Rotate, or display a Normal view.
- Parking Guidelines: Can be activated with an on-screen selection.
- Auto Dim (On/Off): Allows the monitor to automatically dim and brighten based on the ambient light.
- LCD Auto Off: Turns the screen off automatically after a preset amount of time of no activity. Options include: Off, 10s, 20s, and 30s.
- Motion Detection: Activates the motion detector inside the camera housing, alerting you to movement behind the vehicle while reversing. Three sensitivity settings are included along with Off: Low, Medium, and High.
- Picture Settings: Lets you adjust Brightness, Contrast, and Color.
- Volume: Adjusts the sound output from the monitor's built-in speaker.
Power: The FOS05TAED operates on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the 3 cameras and the monitor, eliminating the need for running long video cables. Both the monitor and the 3 camera/marker lights require power and ground connections for operation. A DC lighter adapter with 6' cord provides the power for the monitor, while each camera/marker light includes an attached 8" wire bundle with the following wires that will need to be tied into the vehicle's wiring:
- Red: +12VDC for powering the camera and marker light.
- Black: Ground
- Brown: +12VDC from the vehicle's reverse or running light wire.
- Supply Voltage: 8-30VDC
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Range: Approx. 492'
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Resolution: 720 x 480 pixels
- Viewing Angle:
- Rear: 120° Diagonal
- Side: 65˚
- Waterproof Level: IP65
- Display: 5" LCD
- Format: 16:9
- Resolution: 720 x 480 (with 1 camera view)