About the Furrion Vision S FOS05TASR
Well, a light combined with a camera, anyway. When you're piloting an RV, seeing what's behind you is as important as the road ahead. Furrion's Vision S single camera system gives you a 120-degree view of what's behind your RV with a high-resolution live-streaming camera and a 5" monitor.
The wireless camera, which will replace or serve as your RV's rear marker light (light bulb sold separately), pairs with the monitor which you've mounted up front. Clear images and parking marker lines will help you maneuver your RV safely when you're backing up, while the built-in motion sensor and night vision view will provide a clear picture of anyone or anything in your path, day or night. You can add up to three cameras (not included) to this package.
Note: Not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
- rear wireless camera with 5" wireless monitor
- designed for RV use
- rear camera attaches to RV's marker light location
- 120-degree viewing angle
- camera resolution: 720 x 480
- LCD monitor resolution: 480 x 272
- infrared night vision view
- built-in motion detector
- IP65 waterproof construction
- anti-glare monitor face
- includes windshield mount for monitor
- light bulbs not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FOS05TASR
What's in the box:
- Rearview camera w/ integrated marker light and attached 8" wire bundle
- Camera gasket (pre-installed on camera)
- 5" Monitor w/ built-in 3.5" antenna
- 4.25" Camera antenna
- Suction-cup monitor mount
- Table-top monitor mount
- DC Lighter adapter with 6' cord
- Two 1/4" screws
- Camera instruction leaflet
- Monitor instruction leaflet
- Warranty leaflet
- Barcode sticker w/ model# and serial#
Furrion Vision S FOS05TASR reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Furrion Vision S FOS05TASR
Overview: The Furrion Vision S FOS05TASR wireless RV camera system features a dash mounted 5" LCD touchscreen monitor and a rearview camera with integrated maker light, that are designed for installation on RVs and campers. The wireless camera features built-in IR LEDs for night vision and includes motion detection while reversing. Parking guidelines and image inversion can easily be activated from the monitor, and up to 3 additional cameras (sold separately) can be added to the system, for viewing all sides of your RV or camper. The camera system operates on a 2.4GHz wireless signal with a range of up to 492 feet.
Note: The FOS05TASR is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the rear-view camera system when backing-up. In addition to using the rear-view camera, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
Note: The FOS05TASR is not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
Camera: The FOS05TASR rear-view camera includes an integrated red marker light and is designed to be installed at the rear of an RV or camper. The camera features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 120° diagonal viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. An attachable 4-1/4" antenna can be tilted and swiveled for best performance.
- Night Vision: Eight built-in Infrared LEDs can provide night vision up to approximately 16' behind the vehicle.
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection can pick up movement from behind the vehicle and display an alert on the monitor screen. One of 4 levels of motion detection can be selected in the monitor's setup menu: Off, Low, Medium, and High.
- Weatherproof: The camera carries an IP65 waterproof rating, making it impervious to weather.
- Pairing: A Pairing button, located on the bottom of the camera,
lets you pair it to the monitor.
- Note: Installation of the camera requires drilling into the outer body of the vehicle.
Touchscreen Monitor: The included 5" LCD wireless touchscreen monitor features a 16:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 720 x 480. The monitor includes both a suction cup mounting bracket, that allows it to be installed on a windshield, dash, or console, and a table-top mount. It also features a built-in 3.5" adjustable antenna that can be tilted and swiveled. A side-panel Power button is the only external control, with all other adjustments made in the setup menu. Touching the monitor screen once displays icons for Camera Selection and Parking Guidelines activation. Touching the screen twice will pull up the menu. Menu options include:
- Pairing: The camera and the monitor will need to be paired after
installation. Pairing is initiated in the monitor menu and confirmed by
pressing the Pairing button on the camera.
- Multiple Wireless Cameras: The 5" monitor can have up to 4 cameras paired to it, such as the Furrion Wireless Side Cameras with Marker Lights kit (sold separately), allowing you to view all onscreen simultaneously or individually. Each camera location can be enabled/disabled from the menu, along with selecting 1 of 2 viewing arrangements: Quad Split and H Split. These determine how the 4 images will be displayed on-screen. Mirror and Picture menu settings can be applied to each camera view individually.
- Mirror: Lets you Flip the image for a reverse or mirror view, Rotate the image, Flip & Rotate, or display a Normal view.
- Parking Guidelines: Can be activated with an on-screen selection.
- Auto Dim (On/Off): Allows the monitor to automatically dim and brighten based on the ambient light.
- LCD Auto Off: Turns the screen off automatically after a preset amount of time of no activity. Options include: Off, 10s, 20s, and 30s.
- Motion Detection: Activates the motion detector inside the camera housing, alerting you to movement behind the vehicle while reversing. Three sensitivity settings are included along with Off: Low, Medium, and High.
- Picture Settings: Lets you adjust Brightness, Contrast, and Color.
- Volume: Adjusts the sound output from the monitor's built-in speaker.
Power: The FOS05TASR operates on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the monitor, eliminating the need for running long video cables. Both the monitor and camera require power and ground connections for operation. A DC lighter adapter with 6' cord provides the power for the monitor, while the camera includes an attached 8" wire bundle with the following wires that will need to be tied into the vehicle's wiring:
- Red: +12VDC for powering the camera and marker light.
- Black: Ground
- Brown: +12VDC from the vehicle's reverse or running light wire.
- Supply Voltage: 8-30VDC
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Range: Approx. 492'
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Resolution: 720 x 480 pixels
- Viewing Angle: 120° Diagonal
- Waterproof Level: IP65
- Display: 5" LCD
- Format: 16:9
- Resolution: 720 x 480 (with 1 camera view)