About the Furrion Vision S FOS07TAEN
See what's out there on a 7" screen
See what's out there on a 7" screen
When you're piloting an RV, camper rig, or commercial vehicle, seeing what's around you is almost as important as seeing the road ahead. The Furrion Vision S FOS07TAEN 3-camera marker light system gives you clear views of what's going on whether you're on the road or in the campground.
This complete kit includes a rear sharkfin camera and two side cameras that replace your vehicle's existing marker lights. Each camera/light combo sends a wireless high-resolution live-stream image to the 7" touchscreen display, which can show up to four camera images at once.
Three viewing options
The side cameras give you 65-degree images, while the rear camera provides a 120-degree view. The monitor's anti-glare screen supplies clear images to help you maneuver safely, while the built-in motion sensors, rear-assist marker lines, and night-vision view provide additional safety and security.
The monitor comes with a windshield mount and a table stand, so you can move it to where you need it. The cameras are IP65 waterproof and they're all built tough for life on the road.
Note: Not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
- wireless camera/marker light system for RV and commercial vehicle applications
- includes three wireless cameras and a 7" touchscreen monitor
- includes windshield mount and table stand for monitor
- rear sharkfin camera and two side marker light cameras
- rear camera gives you a 120-degree view
- side cameras provide a 65-degree view
- monitor displays up to four camera views
- camera resolution: 720 x 480
- LCD monitor resolution: 720 x 480
- infrared night vision view
- built-in motion detectors
- IP65 waterproof construction
- anti-glare monitor face
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 2021123862
What's in the box:
- 7" Touchscreen monitor w/ built-in 3.5" antenna
- Sharkfin doorway/rear camera (attached 3" cable with 3.5mm TRS connector)
- Rubber mounting gasket (pre-installed on camera base)
- 2 Side camera/marker light assemblies w/ attached 8" input wires
- 2 Rubber gaskets (pre-installed on side-cameras)
- 4.25" Camera antenna
- Suction-cup monitor mount
- Table-top monitor mount
- 80" Sharkfin camera power cord (female 3.5mm jack on one end / bare-ended wires on other end)
- DC Lighter adapter with 5" female DC socket and 6' cord terminated in a male DC plug
- Eight 1/4" screws
- Side camera/marker light instructions
- Monitor instructions
- Sharkfin camera instructions
- Warranty leaflet (Eng/Span/Fren)
- Barcode sticker w/ model# and serial#
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion Vision S FOS07TAEN
Overview: The Furrion Vision S FOS07TAEN wireless RV camera system features a dash mounted 5" LCD touchscreen monitor, 2 side cameras with integrated marker lights, and a Sharkfin doorway/rear camera, all designed for installation on RVs and campers. The 3 wireless cameras all feature built-in IR LEDs for improved vision at night and in low-light conditions. The side and rear cameras include motion detection for added safety. Parking guidelines and image inversion can easily be activated from the monitor for reversing. A 5" multi-view LCD monitor lets you display up to 4 camera images (3 provided), for viewing all sides of your RV or camper simultaneously. Each of the integrated side marker light/cameras can be mounted in place of factory markers or custom mounted. The camera system operates on a 2.4GHz wireless signal with a range of up to 492 feet in open areas and 50 feet while traveling at highway speeds. The wireless video transmission eliminates the need for running long video cables through your vehicle for each camera.
Note: The FOS07TAEN is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the camera system when backing-up. In addition to using the camera system, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
Note: The FOS07TAEN is not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
Side Camera/Marker Lights: The Furrion Vision S RV camera kit includes 2 side cameras, both with an integrated marker light, designed to be installed on each forward side of an RV or camper. The cameras features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 65° viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. The side camera/marker lights also feature:
Sharkfin Camera: The included Sharkfin camera is designed to be installed in the rear or over the doorway of an RV or camper. The camera features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 120° diagonal viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. An attachable 4-1/4" antenna can be tilted and swiveled for best performance.
Note: Installation of the 3 camera/marker lights requires drilling into the outer body of the vehicle.
Night Vision: The Furrion Sharkfin rear/doorway camera features eight built-in Infrared LEDs, providing up to 16' of viewing distance, while the side camera/marker lights feature 12 IR LEDs and can provide night vision up to approximately 39'.
Motion Detection: All 3 cameras feature motion-detection that can pick up movement and display an alert on the monitor screen, providing added safety while backing up and maneuvering. One of 4 levels of motion detection can be selected in the monitor's setup menu: Off, Low, Medium, and High.
Weatherproof: The sharkfin camera and side camera/marker lights carry an IP65 waterproof rating, making them impervious to all weather conditions.
Pairing: A Pairing button, located on the bottom of each camera/marker light, lets you pair it to the monitor for wireless video transmission.
Touchscreen Monitor: The included 7" LCD touchscreen monitor features a 16:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 800 x 480. The monitor includes both a suction cup mounting bracket, that allows it to be installed on a windshield, dash, or console, and a table-top mount. It also features a built-in 3.5" adjustable antenna that can be tilted and swiveled. A side-panel Power button is the only external control, with all other adjustments made in the setup menu. Touching the monitor screen once displays icons for Camera Selection and Parking Guidelines activation. Touching the screen twice will pull up the menu. Menu options include:
- Pairing: The camera and the monitor will need to be
paired after installation. Pairing is initiated in the monitor menu and
confirmed by pressing the Pairing button on the camera.
- Multiple Wireless Cameras: The 7" monitor can have up to 4 cameras paired to it, 3 are included, allowing you to view all onscreen simultaneously or individually. Each camera location can be enabled/disabled from the menu, along with selecting 1 of 2 viewing arrangements: Quad Split and H Split. These determine how the 4 images will be displayed on-screen. Mirror and Picture menu settings can be applied to each camera view individually.
- Mirror: Lets you Flip the image for a reverse or mirror view, Rotate the image, Flip & Rotate, or display a Normal view.
- Parking Guidelines: Can be activated with an on-screen selection.
- Auto Dim (On/Off): Allows the monitor to automatically dim and brighten based on the ambient light.
- LCD Auto Off: Turns the screen off automatically after a preset amount of time of no activity. Options include: Off, 10s, 20s, and 30s.
- Motion Detection: Activates the motion detector inside the camera housing, alerting you to movement behind the vehicle while reversing. Three sensitivity settings are included along with Off: Low, Medium, and High.
- Picture Settings: Lets you adjust Brightness, Contrast, and Color.
- Volume: Adjusts the sound output from the monitor's built-in speaker.
Power: The FOS07TAEN operates on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the four cameras and the monitor, eliminating the need for running long video cables. The monitor and each of the camera/marker lights require power and ground connections for operation. A DC lighter adapter with 6' cord provides the power for the monitor, while the side camera/marker lights include an attached 8" bare-ended power/ground harness for connecting into the vehicle's electrical system. The Sharkfin rear/doorway camera includes a built-in 3" cable terminated in a male 3.5mm jack. This gets connected to the included 80" power/ground cable with matching female 3.5mm socket and bare-ended wires that get connected to the vehicle's electrical system. Sharkfin camera wiring includes:
- Red: +12VDC for powering the camera and marker light.
- Black: Ground
- Yellow: Left/right turn-signal input.
- Brown: +12VDC from the vehicle's reverse signal, for the rear camera, and to the running-light circuit for each side camera.
- Supply Voltage: 8-30VDC
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Range:
- Open Areas: Approx. 492'
- Highway Speeds: Approx. 50'
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Resolution: 720 x 480 pixels
- Viewing Angle:
- Rear & Sharkfin: 120°
- Side: 65˚
- Waterproof Level: IP65
- Display: 5" LCD
- Format: 16:9
- Resolution: 800 x 480
1 question already asked