About the Furrion Vision S FOS07TAPT
See what's going on out there
See what's going on out there
When you're piloting your camper or RV, seeing what's around you is almost as important as seeing the road ahead. Furrion's Vision S FOS07TAPT 4-camera/marker light system replaces the existing marker lights and gives you clear views of what's going on behind you when you're backing up.
This complete kit includes two wireless side marker light cameras, a wireless rear marker light camera, and a wireless doorway security camera. Each camera sends a high-resolution live-stream image to a 7" touchscreen display that can show up to four camera images at once.
Four viewing options
The side cameras give you 65-degree images, while the rear and doorway security cameras give you a 120-degree view. Clear images and the monitor's anti-glare screen will help you park your RV safely, while the built-in motion sensors and night vision view will come in very handy as well.
The monitor comes with a windshield mount and a table stand, so you can move it to where you need it. All cameras are waterproof and built tough for life on the road.
Note: Not compatible with Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems
- wireless camera system for RV applications
- includes four wireless cameras and a 7" touchscreen monitor
- rear and doorway security camera give you a 120-degree view
- side marker cameras provide a 65-degree view
- monitor displays up to four camera views
- camera resolution: 720 x 480
- LCD resolution: 720 x 480
- range: up to 500 feet (line of sight)
- infrared night vision view
- built-in motion detectors
- IP65 waterproof construction
- anti-glare monitor face
- includes windshield mount and table stand for monitor
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FOS07TAPT
What's in the box:
- 7" Monitor w/ built-in 3.5" antenna
- Rearview camera w/ integrated marker light and attached 8" bare-ended wires
- 2 Side camera/marker light assemblies w/attached 8" bare-ended wires
- Sharkfin doorway camera w/attached 3" 3.5mm male DC input connector
- Two 4.25" Camera antennas
- Suction-cup monitor mount
- Table-top monitor mount
- DC Lighter adapter w/attached 5" female DC socket and 6' cable terminated in a male DC plug
- 80" Sharkfin power cable (female 3.5mm socket on one end / bare-ended power & ground wires on other end)
- Four 7-1/2" wire ties
- Eight 1/4" screws
- Plastic grommet
- Side & rear camera instruction leaflet
- Sharkfin camera instruction leaflet
- Monitor instruction leaflet
- Warranty leaflet w/barcode & serial#
- Barcode decal w/ model# and serial#
Furrion Vision S FOS07TAPT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion Vision S FOS07TAPT
Overview: The Furrion Vision S FOS07TAPT wireless RV camera system features a dash mounted 7" LCD touchscreen monitor, 2 side cameras with integrated marker lights, a rearview camera with integrated maker light, and a Sharkfin doorway camera, all designed for installation on RVs and campers. The wireless side and rear cameras both feature built-in IR LEDs for improved vision at night and in low-light conditions. The side and rear cameras include motion detection for added safety. Parking guidelines and image inversion can easily be activated from the monitor for reversing. A 7" multi-view LCD monitor lets you display up to 4 camera images, for viewing all sides of your RV or camper simultaneously. Each of the integrated marker light/cameras can be mounted in place of factory markers or custom mounted. The camera system operates on a 2.4GHz wireless signal with a range of up to 492 feet in open areas and 50 feet while traveling at highway speeds. The wireless video transmission eliminates the need for running long video cables through your vehicle for each camera.
Note: The FOS07TAPT is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the rear-view camera system when backing-up. In addition to using the rear-view camera, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
Note: The FOS07TAPT is not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
Rear Camera/Marker Light: The FOS07TAPT includes a rear-view camera with an integrated red marker light that's designed to be installed at the rear of an RV or camper. The camera features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 120° diagonal viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. An attachable 4-1/4" antenna can be tilted and swiveled for best performance.
Side Camera/Marker Lights: The Furrion Vision RV camera kit includes 2 side cameras, both with an integrated marker light, designed to be installed on each forward side of an RV or camper. The cameras features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 65° viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. The side camera/marker lights also feature:
Sharkfin Camera: The included Sharkfin camera is designed to be installed over the doorway of an RV or camper. The camera features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 120° diagonal viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. An attachable 4-1/4" antenna can be tilted and swiveled for best performance.
Note: Installation of the 4 camera/marker lights requires drilling into the outer body of the vehicle.
Night Vision: The Furrion Sharkfin and rear cameras each feature eight built-in Infrared LEDs, providing up to 16' of viewing distance, while the side cameras feature 12 IR LEDs and can provide night vision up to approximately 39'.
Motion Detection: All four cameras feature motion-detection that can pick up movement and display an alert on the monitor screen, providing added safety while backing up and maneuvering. One of 4 levels of motion detection can be selected in the monitor's setup menu: Off, Low, Medium, and High.
Weatherproof: All four of the camera/marker lights carries an IP65 waterproof rating, making them impervious to all weather conditions.
Pairing: A Pairing button, located on the bottom of each camera/marker light, lets you pair it to the monitor for wireless video transmission.
Touchscreen Monitor: The included 7" LCD wireless touchscreen monitor features a 16:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 720 x 480. The monitor includes both a suction cup mounting bracket, that allows it to be installed on a windshield, dash, or console, and a table-top mount. It also features a built-in 3.5" adjustable antenna that can be tilted and swiveled. A side-panel Power button is the only external control, with all other adjustments made in the setup menu. Pressing and holding the Power button will power the unit on. Touching the monitor screen will display icons for Camera Selection, while a single press of the Power button will pull up the menu. Menu options include:
- Pairing: The camera and the monitor will need to be paired after installation. Pairing is initiated in the monitor menu and confirmed by pressing the Pairing button on the camera.
- Camera Selection: The monitor can have all 4 cameras paired to it, allowing you to view them onscreen simultaneously or individually.
- Mirror: Lets you Flip the image for a reverse or mirror view, Rotate the image, Flip & Rotate, or display a Normal view.
- Parking Guidelines: Allows parking guidelines to be overlaid on the camera image.
- Auto Dim (On/Off): Allows the monitor to automatically dim and brighten based on the ambient light.
- Refresh Rate: Selects either 50Hz or 60Hz.
- Motion Detection: Activates the motion detector inside the camera housing, alerting you to movement behind the vehicle while reversing. Three sensitivity settings are included along with Off: Low, Medium, and High.
- Picture Settings: Lets you adjust Brightness, Contrast, and Color.
- Volume: Adjusts the sound output from the monitor's built-in speaker.
Power: The FOS07TAPT operates on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the four cameras and the monitor, eliminating the need for running long video cables. The monitor and each of the camera/marker lights require power and ground connections for operation. A DC lighter adapter with 6' cord provides the power for the monitor, while the rear and side camera/marker lights include an attached 8" bare-ended power/ground harness for connecting into the vehicle's electrical system. The Sharkfin doorway camera includes a built-in 3" cable terminated in a male 3.5mm jack. This gets connected to the included 80" power/ground cable with matching female 3.5mm socket and bare-ended wires that get connected to the vehicle's electrical system. Rear and side camera wiring includes:
- Red: +12VDC for powering the camera and marker light.
- Black: Ground
- Brown: +12VDC from the vehicle's reverse signal, for the rear camera, and to the running-light circuit for each side camera.
- Supply Voltage: 8-30VDC
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Range:
- Open Areas: Approx. 492'
- Highway Speeds: Approx. 50'
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Resolution: 720 x 480 pixels
- Viewing Angle:
- Rear & Sharkfin: 120°
- Side: 65˚
- Waterproof Level: IP65
- Display: 7" LCD
- Format: 16:9
- Resolution: 720 x 480