About the Furrion Vision S FOS07TASF
A big, clear view of what's back there
A big, clear view of what's back there
When you're piloting an RV or towing a trailer, seeing what's behind you is as important as the road ahead. Furrion's Vision S FOS07TASF single camera system gives you a 120-degree view of what's behind you with a wireless high-resolution live-streaming camera and a 7" touchscreen display that can show up to four camera images.
Clear images and an anti-glare screen will help you back up safely, while the built-in motion sensors and night vision view will provide additional security when your RV is parked.
Note: Not compatible with Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems
- wireless camera with 7" touchscreen monitor
- includes windshield mount, table stand, and sharkfin mounting bracket
- designed for RV and camper applications
- 120-degree viewing angle
- see up to four camera views
- camera has built-in microphone for audio
- camera resolution: 720 x 480
- LCD resolution: 720 x 480
- range: up to 500 feet (line of sight)
- infrared night vision view (16' distance)
- built-in motion detector
- IP65 waterproof construction
- anti-glare monitor face
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FOS07TASF
What's in the box:
- Rearview camera (attached 3" cable with 3.5mm TRS connector)
- Rubber mounting gasket (pre-installed on camera base)
- 7" Monitor w/ built-in 3.5" antenna
- 4.25" Camera antenna
- Suction-cup monitor mount
- Table-top monitor mount
- DC Lighter adapter with 6' cord
- 80" Camera power cord (female 3.5mm jack on one end / bare-ended wires on other end)
- Four 1/4" screws
- Four 7.5" wire ties
- Plastic grommet
- Camera instruction leaflet
- Monitor instruction leaflet
- Warranty leaflet
- Barcode sticker w/ model# and serial#
Furrion Vision S FOS07TASF reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion Vision S FOS07TASF
Overview: The Furrion Vision S FOS07TASF wireless RV camera system features a dash mounted 7" LCD touchscreen monitor and a wireless rearview camera designed for installation on RVs and campers. The wireless camera features built-in IR LEDs for night vision and includes motion detection while reversing. Parking guidelines and image inversion can easily be activated from the monitor, and up to 3 additional cameras (sold separately) can be added to the system, for viewing all sides of your RV or camper. The camera system operates on a 2.4GHz wireless signal with a range of up to 492 feet.
Note: The FOS07TASF is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the rear-view camera system when backing-up. In addition to using the rear-view camera, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
Note: The FOS07TASF is not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
Camera: The FOS07TASF rear-view camera is designed to be installed at the rear of an RV or camper. The camera features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 120° diagonal viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. An attachable 4-1/4" antenna can be tilted and swiveled for best performance.
- Night Vision: Eight built-in Infrared LEDs can provide night vision up to approximately 16' behind the vehicle.
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection can pick up movement from behind the vehicle and display an alert on the monitor screen. One of 4 levels of motion detection can be selected in the monitor's setup menu: Off, Low, Medium, and High.
- Weatherproof: The camera carries an IP65 waterproof rating, making it impervious to weather.
- Pairing: A Pairing button, located on the bottom of the camera,
lets you pair it to the monitor.
- Note: Installation of the camera requires drilling into the outer body of the vehicle.
Touchscreen Monitor: The included 7" LCD wireless touchscreen monitor features a 16:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 720 x 480. The monitor includes both a suction cup mounting bracket, that allows it to be installed on a windshield, dash, or console, and a table-top mount. It also features a built-in 3.5" adjustable antenna that can be tilted and swiveled. A side-panel Power button is the only external control, with all other adjustments made in the setup menu. Touching the monitor screen once displays icons for Camera Selection and Parking Guidelines activation. Touching the screen twice will pull up the menu. Menu options include:
- Pairing: The camera and the monitor will need to be paired after
installation. Pairing is initiated in the monitor menu and confirmed by
pressing the Pairing button on the camera.
- Multiple Wireless Cameras: The 7" monitor can have up to 4 cameras paired to it, such as the Furrion Wireless Side Cameras with Marker Lights kit (sold separately), allowing you to view all onscreen simultaneously or individually. Each camera location can be enabled/disabled from the menu, along with selecting 1 of 2 viewing arrangements: Quad Split and H Split. These determine how the 4 images will be displayed on-screen. Mirror and Picture menu settings can be applied to each camera view individually.
- Mirror: Lets you Flip the image for a reverse or mirror view, Rotate the image, Flip & Rotate, or display a Normal view.
- Parking Guidelines: Can be activated with an on-screen selection.
- Auto Dim (On/Off): Allows the monitor to automatically dim and brighten based on the ambient light.
- LCD Auto Off: Turns the screen off automatically after a preset amount of time of no activity. Options include: Off, 10s, 20s, and 30s.
- Motion Detection: Activates the motion detector inside the camera housing, alerting you to movement behind the vehicle while reversing. Three sensitivity settings are included along with Off: Low, Medium, and High.
- Picture Settings: Lets you adjust Brightness, Contrast, and Color.
- Volume: Adjusts the sound output from the monitor's built-in speaker.
Power: The FOS07TASF operates on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the monitor, eliminating the need for running long video cables. Both the monitor and camera require power and ground connections for operation. A DC lighter adapter with 6' cord provides the power for the monitor, while the camera includes an attached 3" cable terminated in a 3.5mm TRS jack. An additional 80" cable with matching female 3.5mm connector plugs into the camera cable and is terminated in bare wire that will need to be tied into the vehicle's wiring:
- Red: +12VDC for powering the camera and marker light.
- Black: Ground
- Brown: +12VDC from the vehicle's reverse or running light wire.
- Supply Voltage: 8-30VDC
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Range: Approx. 492'
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Resolution: 720 x 480 pixels
- Viewing Angle: 120° Diagonal
- Waterproof Level: IP65
- Display: 7" LCD Touchscreen
- Format: 16:9
- Resolution: 720 x 480 (with 1 camera view)