About the Furrion Vision S FOS43TASR
A better backup camera for your RV
A better backup camera for your RV
When you're piloting an RV or towing a trailer, seeing what's behind you is as important as the road ahead. Furrion's Vision S single camera system gives you a 120-degree view of what's behind you with a wireless high-resolution live-streaming camera and a 4.3" monitor. The wireless camera, which will replace or serve as your RV's rear marker light (light bulb sold separately), pairs with the monitor which you've mounted up front.
Clear images and parking marker lines will help you park safely, while the built-in motion sensors and night vision view will provide additional security when your RV is parked.
Note: Not compatible with Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems
- rearview camera system with 4.3" wireless monitor
- camera includes marker light
- includes windshield mount for monitor
- designed for RV and camper applications
- 120-degree viewing angle
- camera resolution: 720 x 480
- LCD resolution: 480 x 272
- infrared night vision view (16' distance)
- built-in motion detector
- IP65 waterproof construction
- anti-glare monitor face
- camera includes microphone for audio
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FOS43TASR
What's in the box:
- Rearview camera w/ integrated marker light and attached 8" wire bundle
- Camera gasket (pre-installed on camera)
- 4.3" Monitor w/ built-in 3.5" antenna
- 4.25" Camera antenna
- Suction cup monitor mount
- DC Lighter adapter with 6' cord
- Two 1/4" screws
- Instruction manual (Eng/Span/Fren)
- Warranty leaflet (Eng/Span/Fren)
- Barcode sticker w/ model# and serial#
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion Vision S FOS43TASR
Overview: The Furrion Vision S FOS43TASR wireless RV camera system features a dash mounted 4.3" LCD monitor and a rearview camera with integrated maker light, that are designed for installation on RVs and campers. The wireless camera system features built-in IR LEDs for night vision and includes motion detection while reversing. Parking guidelines and image inversion can easily be activated from the monitor. The camera system operates on a 2.4GHz wireless signal with a range of up to 492 feet.
Note: The FOS43TASR is meant as a back-up aid only; never solely rely on the rear-view camera system when backing-up. In addition to using the rear-view camera, always look behind you to make sure everything is clear when backing up your vehicle.
Note: The FOS43TASR is not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
Camera: The FOS43TASR rear-view camera includes an integrated red marker light and is designed to be installed at the rear of an RV or camper. The camera features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 120° diagonal viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. An attachable 4-1/4" antenna can be tilted and swiveled for best performance.
- Night Vision: Eight built-in Infrared LEDs can provide night vision up to approximately 16' behind the vehicle.
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection can pick up movement from behind the vehicle and display an alert on the monitor screen. One of 4 levels of motion detection can be selected in the monitor's setup menu: Off, Low, Medium, and High.
- Weatherproof: The camera carries an IP65 waterproof rating, making it impervious to weather.
- Pairing: A Pairing button, located on the bottom of the
camera, lets you pair it to the monitor.
- Note: Installation of the camera requires drilling into the outer body of the vehicle.
Monitor: The included 4.3" LCD wireless monitor features a 16:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 480 x 272. The monitor includes a suction cup mounting bracket, that allows it to be installed on a windshield, dash, or console, and features a built-in 3.5" adjustable antenna that can be tilted and swiveled. The monitor's side-panel controls include Power, Menu, Up/Down navigation arrows, and a "P" button for turning the Parking Guidelines on or off. Menu options include:
- Pairing: The camera and the monitor will need to be paired after installation.
- Mirror: Lets you Flip the image for a reverse or mirror view, Rotate the image, Flip & Rotate, and Normal view.
- Auto Dim (On/Off): Allows the monitor to automatically dim and brighten based on the ambient light.
- LCD Auto Off: Turns the screen off automatically after a preset amount of time of no activity. Options include: Off, 10s, 20s, and 30s.
- Motion Detection: Activates the motion detector inside the camera housing, alerting you to movement behind the vehicle while reversing. Three sensitivity settings are included along with Off: Low, Medium, and High.
- Picture Settings: Lets you adjust Brightness, Contrast, and Color.
Power: The FOS43TASR operates on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the monitor, eliminating the need for running long video cables. Both the monitor and camera require power and ground connections for operation. A DC lighter adapter with 6' cord provides the power for the monitor, while the camera includes an attached 8" wire bundle with the following wires that will need to be tied into the vehicle's wiring:
- Red: +12VDC for powering the camera and marker light.
- Black: Ground
- Brown: +12VDC from vehicle reverse or running light wire.
- Supply Voltage: 8-30VDC
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Range: Approx. 492'
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Resolution: 720 x 480 pixels
- Viewing Angle: 120° Diagonal
- Waterproof Level: IP65
- Display: 4.3" LCD
- Format: 16:9
- Resolution: 480 x 272