About the Furrion Vision S FCE48TASL
See what's around you
See what's around you
When you're piloting an RV or towing a trailer rig, seeing what's around you is as important as seeing the road ahead. These Furrion Vision S side cameras replace your stock marker lights and send high-resolution images wirelessly to your 5” or 7” Furrion Vision display.
The 65-degree images will be a huge help when you're trying to back up in a crowded space, while the built-in motion detector and blind spot turn signal provide extra safety. The infrared night vision view helps you see what's back there in the dark, too. These camera/light combos are tough, waterproof, and built tough for life on the road.
Note: Not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
- two wireless side cameras with marker lights
- designed for campers and RVs
- works with 5" or 7" Furrion Vision monitors
- 720 x 480 camera resolution
- 65-degree viewing angle
- infrared night vision view (39-foot distance)
- built-in motion detector
- blind spot turn signal
- IP65 waterproof construction
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FCE48TASL
What's in the box:
- 2 Side camera/marker light assemblies w/ attached 8" input wires
- Four 1/4" screws
- Installation guide
- Warranty leaflet
- Barcode sticker w/ model# and serial#
Furrion Vision S FCE48TASL reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion Vision S FCE48TASL
Side Cameras: The Furrion Vision S FCE48TASL camera kit includes 2 side cameras, both with an integrated marker light, designed to be installed on each forward side of an RV or camper. The cameras features a 1/3" CMOS image sensor with a 65° viewing angle and 720 x 480 resolution. The FCE48TASL operates on a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the cameras and the monitor (sold separately), eliminating the need for running long video cables. The Furrion side camera kit is designed specifically for use with Furrion Vision S 5" and 7" wireless RV monitors and camera systems found here. Camera features include:
- Night Vision: Twelve built-in Infrared LEDs on each camera can provide enhanced night vision.
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection can pick up movement from behind the vehicle and display an alert on the monitor screen.
- Weatherproof: The cameras carry an IP65 waterproof rating, making them impervious to weather.
- Pairing: A Pairing button, located on the bottom of
lets you pair them to the monitor.
- Note: The FCE48TASL is not compatible with Furrion Vision 1 or Vision 2 systems.
Installation: Each camera is designed to mount on on the forward side of an RV or camper, offering a wide 65˚ view of either side.
- Note: Installation of the cameras requires drilling into the outer body of the vehicle.
Power: Each camera includes an attached 8" wire bundle that will need to be tied into the vehicle's wiring:
- Red: +12VDC for powering the camera and marker light.
- Black: Ground
- Brown: +12VDC from the vehicle's running light circuit.
2 questions already asked