About the Furrion 100-watt Solar Panel Kit
Collect those rays
Furrion's 100-watt solar panel complements their off-grid energy ecosystem. This highly efficient solar panel uses monocrystalline solar cells to take in the sun's rays and pass them on to gear like Furrion's eRove off-grid cooler system and ePod battery. It also includes a PWM charge controller so you can charge a 12-volt battery using a Furrion solar inlet (sold separately). The built-in kickstand lets you set up the panel at the best angle to the sun. And when the sun's playing hide-n-seek, built-in bypass diodes still allow the panel to provide a high output in low light situations.
- 100-watt rigid solar panel and PWM charge controller
- compatible with Furrion eRove electric cooler and ePod battery
- built-in kickstand
- built-in surge and short circuit protection
- energy conversion efficiency up to 20%
- bypass high transmittance diodes for high output retention in shady or overcast conditions
- IP65-rated: water resistant, dustproof
- dimensions: 35.4"L x 27.2"W x 2.2"H
- weight: 17.6 lbs
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 2021123833
What's in the box:
- Solar panel w/integrated kickstand and attached 11.5' cable
- Charge controller w/attached 7.5" cables
- User manual
- Warranty information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Furrion 100-watt Solar Panel Kit
Overview: The Furrion 100W Kickstand Solar Panel is designed to provide up to 100W of off-grid power for your Furrion ePod Power Station, eRove Electric Cooler (both sold separately), or for charging your 12V RV battery.
Construction: The 100W Kickstand Solar Panel is engineered with high-efficiency monocrystalline solar cells, made with high-grade silicon, that can deliver the best possible efficiency - up to 20%. Built-in high bypass diodes allow for optimal performance under high temperature and low-light conditions. The durable outer frame is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum with tempered glass protecting the solar cells. The solar panel carries an IP66 waterproof rating, making it impervious to all weather conditions, and weighs only 18.74 lbs.
Kickstand: The Furrion solar panel features an integrated kickstand that can be adjusted for the optimum sun-facing angle. When the solar panel is not being used, the kickstand can be folded flat against the backside of the panel providing a more compact form.
Connection: The 100W Kickstand Solar Panel is designed to plug directly into a Furrion ePod Power Station or eRove Electric Cooler (both sold separately) that have an optional ePod Battery installed. The solar panel also includes a PWM Solar Charge Controller that provides a 12V output, via a 2-pin DC connector, for charging various types of 12V RV batteries including: Sealed lead-acid, GEL lead-acid, Flooded lead-acid, and Lithium-Ion phosphate. A selector button and 7-segment display on the Controller let you select which type of battery it will be connected to. Two 7.5" cables built into the controller provide the input and output connections.
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Rated Voltage: 17V
- Rated Current: 5.9A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 20.9V
- Short Circuit Current: 6.13A
- Output Connector: 2-Pin DC
- IP Rating:
- Solar Panel: IP66
- Controller: IP65
- Operating Temperature: -40˚F to 185˚F
- Panel Dimensions: Width = 34.375", Height = 26.50", Depth = 1.50"
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.