About the Scanstrut DS30-S
Seals with style
Seals with style
Using marine-rated cable is a must for your boat's stereo system, but you also need watertight installation for your antenna and navigation light cables. This Scanstrut cable seal is easy to install, impact-resistant, and looks great. It's designed for connectors up to 1.18" (30mm) and cables from 0.35" to 0.55" (9 to 14mm), while the base measures 56mm (2.2").
With a tapered bung and a closed-cell base seal, these dome-shaped seals are rugged and water-resistant. Captive nuts make assembly easy and they can be used for repeat installations. The package includes pre-drilled and blank inner seals to make every installation easier.
You can choose from rugged gray or white plastic, or opt for the durable, classic look of 316 stainless steel.
- designed to provide a watertight seal for marine cables
- for connectors up to 1.18" (30mm) and cables from 0.35" to 0.55" (9 to 14mm)
- 56mm (2.2") base
- tapered bung and closed-cell base seal
- ideal for antenna and navigation light cables
- designed for easy installation
- three styles to choose from
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DS30-S
What's in the box:
- Outer shell (stainless steel)
- Base gasket w/3M adhesive
- 4 Bungs (solid / 0.35"-0.39" / 0.43"-0.47" / 0.51"-0.55")
- Three 10mm machine-screws
- Three 20mm counter-sunk screws
- Instructions on packaging
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scanstrut DS30-S
Overview: The Scanstrut DS30-S can provide a water-tight seal for vertical cable runs in your boat or watercraft. The DS30-S includes a tapered dome-shaped shell, made of stainless steel, and 4 rubber bungs - 3 with pre-drilled holes, and one solid that can be drilled to size. Each rubber bung is tapered to provide an IP68 watertight seal when the shell is tightened down over it.
Cable Seals: Four rubber bungs are provided for sealing the cable entry; one solid bung, that can be drilled to the required wire size, and three additional bungs that have been pre-drilled for: 0.35"-0.39", 0.43"-0.47", and 0.51"-0.55". The pre-drilled bungs are split down one side, letting you fit them around a cable without having to fit the cable connector through. The DS30-S can accommodate wire ranging from 0.35" - 0.55" in diameter.