About the Sigma Photo 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM
City streets can be cramped locations for shooting. So when it's time to take that corporate HQ shot for the annual report, you'll be happy this Sigma Photo 10-20mm f/4-5.6 ultra wide-angle zoom lens is locked in place on the front of your APS-C SLR. With a 102-degree angle of view at full wide, this lens will get an awful lot into the frame. Your shot will be crystal-clear, with an arresting perspective. This is an ideal choice for landscape and portrait photographers who want to explore a more adventurous depiction of space.
- Canon EF-mount
- 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM wide-angle zoom lens with 35mm equivalent of 16-32mm on Canon cameras with APS-C sensors
- not recommended for full-frame cameras
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) for fast, silent focusing
- three aspherical elements and three super low-distortion elements
- ideal for landscapes, architectural photography, interesting perspectives, and group shots
- minimum focus distance: 9.4 inches
- constructed of 14 elements in 10 groups
- filter size: 77mm
- lens is 3-5/16" in diameter, 3-7/16" long
- weight: 16.4 oz.
- carrying case, lens hood, front and rear lens caps supplied
- warranty: 4 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 201-101
What's in the box:
- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM zoom lens for Canon
- LCF-77 II lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- LH825-04 Lens hood
- Soft padded case
- Warranty Card
- Limited Warranty sheet
Sigma Photo 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sigma Photo 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM
Overview: The Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM is designed to be used with cameras with APS-C size image sensors. It is the perfect lens for shooting landscapes, architecture, building interiors, group pictures, and much more. The lens has the Canon EF-mount
Lens Hood: The Sigma 10-20mm lens includes a lens hood to help prevent stray light from entering the lens, causing flare, and to protect the lens from rain, snow, and dust. When not in use, the lens hood can be inverted and mounted onto the lens backwards for storage.
Focus Mode Switch: The lens features a two-way switch for setting the focus mode: AF (auto focus) or MF (manual focus).
Sigma Technology: The lens has the following Sigma technology built-in:
- Aspherical Lens: Aspherical lenses are used for outstanding optical performance and to keep the lenses compact.
- Super Multi-layer Coating: Sigma's own Super Multi-layer Coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting by preventing reflections within the lens.
- Rounded Diaphragm: Using a rounded diaphragm instead of a polygonal shaped one produces pleasingly rounded out-of-focus light points when opened to near maximum aperture.
- Inner Focusing System: Sigma uses a focusing system that only moves elements within the lens barrel to avoid a changing barrel length as you focus.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM): The Hyper Sonic Motor uses ultrasonic waves to drive the autofocus mechanism. This extremely quiet operation helps avoid disturbing photographic subjects, and isn't picked up by the microphone while recording video.
- Lens Construction: 14 Elements in 10 Groups
- Angle of View: 102.4° to 63.8°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 6
- Maximum Aperture: f/4-5.6
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.48" throughout the zoom range
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:6.7
- Dimensions: Diameter=3.281", Length=3.436"
- Weight: 16.4 ounces
1 question already asked