About the HoMedics Premium Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Track and store blood pressure measurements
Track and store blood pressure measurements
The HoMedics Premium Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor lets you and a second user keep track of your blood pressure readings — an important measure of personal health. Some chronic health conditions mean you need to track your blood pressure readings over time, so each reading is stamped with the date and time.
Each user can save 120 readings and upload them via Bluetooth to the HoMedics Health mobile app. A built-in risk category index compares your readings to defined standards and lets you know if you need to take further action for your condition.
The blood pressure monitor is attached to a wrist cuff with a built-in wrist positioning sensor that helps you place your arm for the most accurate readings. One-touch operation makes it simple to use. The large LCD screen with icons displays your readings clearly and can detect heartbeat irregularities. An excess body-motion detector on the HoMedics unit lets you know when you need to be still, for improved accuracy.
- Smart Measure™ inflation technology
- connects with the Homedics Health mobile app via Bluetooth for easy tracking
- wrist positioning sensor
- irregular heartbeat detection
- excessive body-motion detector
- stores 120 total memories each for two users (total of 240 memories)
- memory average of last three readings
- large, backlit LCD screen
- date and time stamp
- risk category index gives you alerts if readings indicate health risks
- fits wrist circumferences 5.3" - 7.7"
- compact and portable
- one-touch operation
- two "AAA" batteries and storage drawstring bag included
- eligible for reimbursement from your HSA/HRA/FSA account
- Crutchfield does not accept payment from your HSA/HRA/FSA account
- dimensions: 3/4"W x 3-1/2"H x 1-3/8"D
- weight: 5.3 ounces (with batteries)
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BPW-930BT
What's in the box:
HoMedics Premium Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor owner's manual
- Blood pressure monitor with attached wrist cuff
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Storage pouch
- Instruction Manual (English)
- Instruction Manual (Spanish)
- Instruction Manual (French)
- "Better Readings Start Here"
HoMedics Premium Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the HoMedics Premium Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Overview: The HoMedics Premium Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (BPW-930BT) measures and displays your systolic and diastolic blood pressure readings and pulse rate on the large monochrome LCD display. The attached cuff is 3" wide, and can fit users with wrists between 5.3" to 7.7" in circumference. You can keep track of your readings on the built-in memory, and upload your readings to the HoMedics Health app on your smartphone. The Blood Pressure Monitor comes with a storage pouch, and 2 AAA batteries. The monitor is 2-3/4" wide x 3-1/2" high x 1-3/8" deep, and weighs 5.3 ounces (with batteries).
One-touch Operation: After applying the BP monitor to your left wrist, you can start a blood pressure/pulse rate measurement with a single press of the Start/Stop button. The cuff will automatically begin inflating when the measurement is started. The display will alert you if you need to move your wrist up or down, or rotate it left or right, to obtain the best position for measurement. When the measurement is completed, the cuff will deflate automatically, and your systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate will be shown on the LCD screen. The result is automatically saved into the memory. The BP monitor has an accuracy rating if +/- 3 mmHg.
Blood Pressure Categories: Your blood pressure readings consist of a Systolic and Diastolic measurement. The combination of these measurements put the readings into one of the following categories, as described by the American Heart Association (2017):
|Category (Indicator)||Systolic (mmHg)||Diastolic (mmHg)|
|< 120||and < 80|
|120 to 129||and < 80|
|High Blood Pressure, Stage 1 (1)||130 to 139||or 80 to 89|
|High Blood Pressure, Stage 2 (2)||140 to 180||or 90 to 120|
|Hypertensive Crisis (C)||> 180||and/or > 120|
Heart Rate Measurement: While the monitor measures your blood pressure, it also monitors your heart rate. Measurements can range from 40 to 199 beats per minute (bpm), with an accuracy rating of +/- 5% (max). When the monitor detects an irregularity in the pulse rate that is consistent with an irregular heartbeat, the display will show an IHB icon. If the symbol appears frequently, you should seek medical advice.
Memory: The monitor has a built-in memory that can save readings for two users. Up to 120 readings can be saved for each user, for a total of up to 240. The display will show the average of the user's last 3 readings.
Controls: The unit has the following controls on the side and top:
- Side Panel: The Set (+) button and Date/Time button can be used to manually set the time and date. The User Select button toggles between User 1 and User 2.
- Top Panel: The Start/Stop button can start a blood pressure reading, or stop a reading in progress. Pressing the Bluetooth button will turn on (or off) Bluetooth, and pair and sync your readings to your smartphone or tablet. The Memory button gives you access to the saved readings for User 1 or User 2.
Note: The time and date can be automatically set when the monitor is paired with your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth.
Battery Power: The Premium Wrist BP Monitor is powered by two AAA alkaline batteries (supplied). With fresh batteries, the estimated battery life is for approximately 200 readings. To save battery life, the monitor will automatically turn itself off after no operations for 1 minute.
HoMedics Health App: The HoMedics Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor has Bluetooth 4.2 BLE which enables the unit to connect wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet. When paired, you can upload your blood pressure and pulse rate to your mobile device. In the app, you can monitor and track your readings, and share them with others, if desired. Your readings are consolidated into easy-to-read charts, so you can view trends and watch your progress. The app lets you manage multiple users in your household, and set reminders to take readings, take your medications, or exercise. The HoMedics Health app is compatible with Apple devices with iOS 9.0 or later, and devices running Android 4.4 and up.