About the One For All Streamer Remote
Remove the clutter
Remove the clutter
OK, so you've cut the cable. Now cut out the clutter. The One For All Streamer remote makes watching TV simpler. It can replace the remotes for up to three devices, plus control up to four streaming apps.
Operate your TV, sound bar, and streaming device with the remote. A customizable color ring lets you know which device you're controlling. Four shortcut buttons instantly connect you to Amazon Prime, Apple® TV, Hulu, Netflix, or YouTube®. And you can reassign these buttons for other streaming services (subscriptions required for most services).
The Streamer is a learning remote. It can wirelessly copy any of the functions of your device's original remote.
Note: not compatible with Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, or Roku Stick.
- combined remote for 3 devices — including TVs, sound bars, and streaming devices
- compatible streaming devices include Roku box, Apple® TV, Xbox consoles, and Now TV
- selectable color ring shows which device you're controlling
- shortcut buttons for Amazon Prime, YouTube, Hulu, and Netflix (subscriptions required)
- can be assigned to other streaming apps
- requires 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- 1-5/8"W x 13/16"H x 6-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- not compatible with Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, or Roku Stick.
- MFR # URC7935
What's in the box:
- Universal remote control
- Setup Instructions
- Code List
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the One For All Streamer Remote
Universal Remote Control: The All For One Universal Streamer Remote can be programmed to operate up to 3 devices; including a TV, streaming device, and soundbar. It works with most infrared controlled TVs, soundbars, and streaming devices. The Universal Streamer Remote is per-programmed to control a Roku streaming box right out of the packaging. However, it can also be programmed to control another brand of streamer; as well as the Volume, Mute, Input and Power of your TV. And, even the Volume and Mute of your soundbar speaker.
- Compatible TVs: LG, Sony, Samsung, Vizio, Panasonic and more.
- Compatible Soundbars: B&O, B&W, Bose, Denon, Definitive Technology, Harman/Kardon, Klipsch, LG, Polk, Samsung, Sony, Sonos, Yamaha, and more.
- Compatible Streaming Devices: Apple TV, Roku TV, Roku Streaming Box, Xbox One/360, and more (not compatible with Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast Stick, and Roku Stick).
Infrared (IR): The All For One Universal Streamer Remote uses IR (infrared) to wireless communication with your TV, streaming device, and soundbar. Your devices must all support IR commands.
Note: Some TVs, streaming devices, and soundbars utilize RF or Bluetooth for remote commands. In this case, the Universal Streamer Remote would not be compatible.
Simple Navigation: Once your three devices are set up, certain keys of the remote will operate your TV and/or soundbar speaker, while the rest of the remote's keys will be assigned to your compatible streaming box - allowing you to control all three devices at once.
Learning Function: In addition to its programmable code list for remote control commands, the Universal Streamer Remote offers a learning feature that can be used to fully customize the remote by copying functions directly from your original IR remote control. The remote can learn a variety functions from most any working IR remote control.
Note: To learn functions, the original remote's IR eye should be pointed directly at the Universal Streamer Remote's IR eye. They should be approximately 1.8125" away from one another.
Backlit Buttons with Color Ring: The Universal Streamer Remote features backlit buttons for easier visibility when you have the lights down low or off. There is also color ring that indicates which device you are controlling (TV, streaming device, or soundbar). Use the pre-programmed device colors or select your favorite color choices.
4 Shortcut Keys: The All For One Universal Streamer Remote features 4 handy shortcut keys that can be used to access your favorite streaming services (like Amazon, YouTube, Netflix, and Disney+). Once the shortcut keys are programmed, you can access up to 4 of your favorite streaming apps with just the press of one button.
Batteries Not Included: The One For All Universal Streamer Remote requires 4 "AAA" batteries (not included).