About the One For All Smart Control 8
Consolidate your clutter
Consolidate your clutter
With the One For All Smart Control 8, you really can retire a clutch of remotes. As the name implies, this remote can control up to eight devices - TV, set top box, DVD/Blu-ray player, sound bar, audio devices, game console, and even media players. And you can save sequences of commands (also known as "macros") for various activities, so a single button can turn on your home theater system or start the music playing.
One For All Setup app
Download the free One For All setup app from the Apple® App Store or Google Play. The app communicates with your remote via Bluetooth®, making it easy to load in the remote features you need. The app accesses One For All's database of over 7,000 brands and 335,000 audio/video devices.
Customizable and easy to find
Use the app to program macro command sequences for up to five separate activities. You can also assign the three shortcut keys to your favorite streaming services. Instantly access Netflix, YouTube®, Amazon Prime or another service you subscribe to with a push of a button.
You can assign the three shortcut keys to your favorite streaming services. Instantly access Netflix, YouTube®, Amazon Prime or another service you subscribe to with a push of a button.
And here's a nice touch: the app can make your Smart Control 8 remote beep, so you can find it even when it gets buried in the couch cushions.
- combined remote for 8 devices, including TVs, sound bars, set top boxes, audio and streaming devices
- 3 programmable shortcut buttons for streaming services
- 5 programmable activity buttons (macros) for controlling multiple devices with a single command
- One for All Setup App:
- free download from Apple App Store and Google Play
- communicates with remote via Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- accesses database of over 7,000 brands for fast setup
- activate beeper in remote to help you find it
- program shortcut and activity buttons
- learning function wirelessly copies all functions from original remote
- requires 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- 1-3/4"W x 7/8"H x 8-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # URC7880
What's in the box:
- Universal remote control
- Setup Instructions
- Code List
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the One For All Smart Control 8
Universal Smart Control Remote: The One For All Universal Smart Control Remote lets you program and operate up to 8 devices; including TV, satellite/cable box, Blu-ray player, game console, media Smart Control, and soundbar or audio receiver. Now you can control all of your Audio/Video devices with a single remote, while enjoying extra features such as the ability to combine devices in a single Activity Mode, sending multiple commands on a single key press (macros) and being able to customize the remote control to your exact requirements. There is also a handy companion app for iPhone and Android devices which offers simple setup of the universal remote control.
Mobile App: The free One For All Setup App (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 4.3+) will guide you through a few easy steps to set up the universal remote control, as well as provide a handy remote finder feature. The app uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as Bluetooth Smart) to communicate with the remote control,
- Remote Setup: The app gives you access to One For All's full online database of over 7,000 brands and 335,000 individual models of Audio/Video devices. Devices can be set up by model search, function search, or directly selecting the code.
- Virtual Agent: With the latest version of the app, you can even have a Virtual Agent guide you through setting up your remote with helpful tips.
- Remote Finder: The app can also be used to trigger a sound to find the Universal Smart Control Remote. The remote has a speaker behind the battery door that can send out a short beep if you cannot find it.
Note: If you don't have a compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device, the Universal Smart Control Remote can be setup manually by entering the program code on the remote. Click here for code list.
Learning Function: In addition to its programmable code list for remote control commands, the Universal Smart Control Remote offers a learning feature that can be used to fully customize the remote by copying functions directly from your original IR remote control. The remote can learn a variety functions from most any working IR remote control.
Note: To learn functions, the original remote's IR eye should be pointed directly at the Universal Smart Control Remote's IR eye. They should be approximately 1.8125" away from one another.
5 Smart Activities: 5 smart activities (Watch TV, Watch Movie, Listen to Music, Play Game and Custom) offer seamless control of your devices without changing between device types.
3 Shortcut Keys: The All For One Universal Smart Control Remote features 3 handy shortcut keys that can be used to access your favorite streaming services (like Amazon, YouTube, and Netflix). Once the shortcut keys are programmed, you can access up to 3 of your favorite streaming apps with just the press of one button.
Batteries Not Included: The One For All Universal Smart Control Remote requires 4 "AAA" batteries (not included).