About the One For All Bar Antenna
Cutting the cord is easier than ever
Cutting the cord is easier than ever
Want to stop paying the cable company a hefty monthly fee, but still want to enjoy live TV? The One For All Bar Antenna is a great choice. It can receive free over-the-air HDTV broadcasts from multiple directions, so you don't have to move it to pick up signals from different TV towers. You'll generally get the best reception if you can place it high on a wall or close to a window. Fortunately, the slim, fabric-covered design is decor-friendly, and it includes keyhole slots for easy wall mounting.
A strong, clear signal
Indicator lights on the antenna show you when it is positioned correctly, so you can maximize your channel reception. Smart Amp technology optimizes signal strength to improve picture quality while the integrated 3G/4G/5G/LTE filter blocks unwanted signals for reduced interference.
- multidirectional antenna receives over-the-air TV signals
- range: 60 miles
- fabric-covered bar design is decor-friendly
- indicator lights show when the bar is in optimal position
- Smart Amp technology optimizes signal strength to improve picture quality
- 3G/4G/5G/LTE filter blocks unwanted signals for reduced interference
- can be powered via USB port on your TV or standard AC wall outlet (USB-to-AC power adapter included)
- 6-foot coaxial cable attached
- keyhole slots for wall mounting
- antenna: 19-1/8"W x 3-3/8"H x 15/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # A714426
What's in the box:
- Amplified indoor antenna (attached 6' coax cable and 6' USB cable)
- USB/AC power adapter
- 2 Screws
- 2 Anchors
- Quick Installation Guide
One For All Bar Antenna reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the One For All Bar Antenna
Amplified Indoor OTA Antenna: The One For All Suburbs Ultimate Antenna (14426) is an amplified indoor antenna that features Smart Amp Technology and Signal Interference Protection. Indicator lights on the antenna show you when it is positioned correctly, helping you to get the most available channels.
- Smart Amp Technology: Smart Amp technology optimizes signal strength to improve picture quality.
- Signal Interference Protection: The antenna's integrated 3G/4G/5G/LTE filter helps to block unwanted signals in order to get the most channels possible in your area.
Note: This is an indoor antenna and not designed to mount outside.
ATSC 3.0 Compatible: The ASTC 3.0 standard, commonly known as "NextGen TV" is the first major upgrade in broadcast TV since the transition to digital broadcasting (DTV) in 2009. NextGen TV is an Internet Protocol (IP) based system, which means it can carry internet content and services alongside the traditional over-the-air broadcast signal. The standard will enable never-before-available interactive features like video-on-demand and advanced emergency alerts for broadcast TV, all delivered free with an over-the-air antenna. NextGen TV signals will be stronger and will transmit over greater distances and deeper into buildings, with higher-quality picture and better immersive sound.
Note: Adoption of ATSC 3.0 is voluntary and stations that do transition to ATSC 3.0 will initially have to simulcast both ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0. Click here for deployment map of ATSC 3.0 in the United States.
Ultra-HD Compatible: The One-For-All Suburbs Ultimate Antenna (14426) lets you enjoy free 720p HD, 1080p Full-HD, 4K Ultra-HD, and 8K Ultra-HD over-the-air broadcast TV. There is no longer a need to pay expensive cable or satellite fees to watch TV shows, sports, news, and weather.
Multi-Directional Reception (60 Mile Range): The Suburbs Ultimate Antenna (14426) offers multi-directional reception with a range of 60 miles. You can check channel availability in 3 simple steps using One For All's Channel Checker Tool (click here).
- Reception quality and the number of channels received are dependent on multiple factors like distance from TV broadcast tower, broadcast power, line of sight, terrain, metal construction materials and other environmental factors.
- Don't forget to do a channel scan on your TV or Set-Top-Box after connecting the antenna to see what channels you will be able to receive. Please note that each time you re-position the antenna, you must perform a channel scan.
OFA Assistant App: The OFA Assistant app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 5.1+) is a handy tool to help ensure the best reception of your favorite TV channels on a One For All Antenna. The app uses your location to find the nearest transmitter and then shows you how best to position your antenna using Augmented Reality.
Mounting & Installation: The Suburbs Ultimate Antenna (14426) should only be mounted indoors. It offers easy mounting and installation with its integrated key-hole slots and attached 6' RF-coax cable. The two integrated key-hole slots allow you to mount the antenna on the wall (mounting screws included). The two keyhole slots are spaced 10" apart. The attached 6' RF-coax cable is terminated by a F-type-connector that screws onto your TVs F-type connection.
- Install the antenna as high as possible, near a window, and point it towards the majority of your area's broadcast towers.
- Because most of the broadcast towers are horizontal polarized, it is best to mount the antenna in a horizontal position. However, the antenna can receive vertical as well as horizontal signals.
- Keep in mind that objects around the antenna can interfere with the signal, so try different locations to find out the most optimal position. Metallic surfaces near your antenna can cause interference with the digital signals and can even block your reception. Try to keep as much distance as practical from metal objects (6' or more is ideal).
Note: If you are having issues with reception or installation, click here for general antenna tips & tricks.
Power Requirements: The One For All Suburbs Ultimate Antenna (14426) requires an AC power outlet or powered USB port. It features an attached 6' USB cable and comes with a USB/AC power adapter.