About the One For All Ball Antenna
Not your typical antenna
Not your typical antenna
Want to stop paying the cable company a hefty monthly fee, but still want to enjoy live TV? The One For All Ball Antenna is an excellent way to do that. It can receive free over-the-air HDTV broadcasts from multiple directions, so you don't have to move it to pick up signals from different TV towers. You'll generally get the best reception if you can place it high on a wall or close to a window. Fortunately, the unique, spherical design is decor-friendly, and it rotates to help you fine-tune your reception.
A strong, clear signal
Signal level indicator lights on the antenna show you when it is positioned correctly, so you can maximize your channel reception. It has an itegrated high-performance amplifier that boosts incoming OTA (over-the-air) broadcast signals and a 3G/4G/LTE filter that blocks unwanted signals for reduced interference.
- multidirectional antenna receives over-the-air TV signals
- range: 50 miles
- unique ball design is decor-friendly
- top of dome rotates so you can fine-tune the reception
- automatic gain control adjusts for variation in signals
- signal level indicator lights show when the ball is in optimal position
- integrated high-performance amplifier boosts incoming OTA (over-the-air) broadcast signals
- 3G/4G/LTE filter blocks unwanted signals for reduced interference
- plugs into standard AC wall outlet for power
- 8-foot coaxial cable attached
- should be placed on a table or shelf, preferably high up and near a window
- antenna: 6-11/16"W x 5-3/4"H x 6-11/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # A716662
What's in the box:
- Amplified indoor antenna (attached 8' cable)
- AC power adapter (attached 6' DC cord)
- Quick Installation Guide
One For All Ball Antenna reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the One For All Ball Antenna
Amplified Indoor OTA Antenna: The One-For-All Suburbs Line Antenna's (16662) integrated high-performance amplifier boosts incoming OTA (over-the-air) broadcast signals and features a unique 3G/4G LTE block-filter that shields unwanted signals from the antenna helping to get the most channels possible in your area.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC): The required level of gain changes from time to time and that is why the Suburbs Line Antenna (16662) utilizes Automatic Gain Control to ensure the correct gain level at all times. The Automatic Gain Control (AGC) built into the antenna ensures there will be a correct level of signal gain, depending on your location. In short this means that with AGC the antenna will automatically adjust the signal level when necessary, ensuring the right level of gain in spite of variations of signals.
- Signal Level Indicator (SLI): Instant visual feedback is given by LEDs helping you find the best antenna placement to get the most channels available. The Signal Level Indicator (SLI) shows the current strength of signal received, represented by four different levels of blue LEDs lighting up at the front of the antenna. A strong signal is represented by all blue LEDs lighting up; a weak signal is represented by one LED lighting up. By moving the antenna's direction and position, you can find the best reception in your room this way.
1080p/4K Compatible: The One-For-All Suburbs Line Antenna (16662) lets you enjoy free Full HD (1080p) and Ultra-HD (4K) over-the-air broadcast TV. There is no longer a need to pay expensive cable or satellite fees to watch TV shows, sports, news, and weather.
Multi-Directional Reception (50 Mile Range): The Suburbs Line Antenna (16662) offers multi-directional reception with a range of 50 miles. There is no need to point this antenna in any particular direction; just simply rotate the antenna's dome to improve reception performance. You can check channel availability in 3 simples steps using One For All's Channel Checker Tool (click here).
- Reception quality and the number of channels received are dependent on multiple factors like distance from TV broadcast tower, broadcast power, line of sight, terrain, metal construction materials and other environmental factors.
- Don't forget to do a channel scan on your TV or Set-Top-Box after connecting the antenna to see what channels you will be able to receive. Please note that each time you re-position the antenna, you must perform a channel scan.
OFA Assistant App: The OFA Assistant app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 5.1+) is a handy tool to help ensure the best reception of your favorite TV channels on a One For All Antenna. The app uses your location to find the nearest transmitter and then shows you how best to position your antenna using Augmented Reality.
Mounting & Installation: The Suburbs Line Antenna (16662) should only be mounted indoors. It can be positioned on a flat surface such as a tabletop, shelf, or counter (it does not support wall or ceiling mounting). Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window. The The attached 8' RF-coax cable is terminated by a F-type-connector that screws onto your TV's F-type connection.
- Keep in mind that objects around the antenna can interfere with the signal, so try different locations to find out the most optimal position. Metallic surfaces near your antenna can cause interference with the digital signals and can even block your reception. Try to keep as much distance as practical from metal objects (6' or more is ideal).
- If you are having issues with reception or installation, click here for general antenna tips & tricks.
Power Requirements: The One For All Suburbs Line Antenna (16662) requires an AC power outlet and comes with an external AC power adapter with a 6' cord.