About the One For All Rural Line Pro Antenna
A long-range antenna
A long-range antenna
Want to watch free over-the-air TV broadcasts, but live outside of town? The One For All Rural Line Pro is a great choice. It can receive HDTV signals from multiple directions at a range of up to 75 miles. It includes a high-performance amplifier that boosts incoming broadcast signals, and its unique 3G/4G/LTE filter blocks unwanted signals for reduced interference.
Rugged design for outdoor use
The antenna has an IP55 rating so it's protected against water and dust. That means if you don't have an attic or another suitable indoor space for it, you can mount it outside on the wall or on a pole.
- multidirectional antenna receives over-the-air TV signals
- range: 75 miles
- can be mounted indoors or outdoors
- IP55 rated to be dust- and water-resistant
- high-performance amplifier boosts incoming OTA (over-the-air) broadcast signals
- amplifier module installs indoors and can be powered via a USB port on your TV or standard AC wall outlet (USB-to-AC power adapter included)
- 3G/4G/LTE filter shields unwanted signals for reduced interference
- 30-foot coaxial cable included
- includes brackets for mounting on a flat surface wall or pole
- antenna: 7-7/16"W x 12-9/16"H x 2-7/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # A717411
What's in the box:
- Indoor/outdoor antenna
- Amplifier (attached 22" coax cable)
- USB/AC power adapter
- 5' USB-to-DC cable
- 30' RF-coaxial cable
- Mounting bracket
- Four 0.625" screws
- Four 1.0" screws
- 2 Flat-washers
- 2 Lock-washers
- 2 Wing-nuts
- 2 Anchors
- Quick Installation Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the One For All Rural Line Pro Antenna
Indoor/Outdoor OTA Antenna: The One-For-All Rural Line Pro (17411) is an indoor/outdoor OTA antenna that is weather, water, and dust resistant with an IP55 rating. An IP55 rating means that the antenna is protected against water spray (like rain) from any angle, plus protected against dust that could interfere with normal operation. The antenna is made of durable, high-grade ASA plastics for protection against color degradation.
Note: The indoor/outdoor antenna is not fully dust-tight or fully water proof and should not be submerged in water.
Amplifier with 3G/4G LTE Filtering: The included high-performance amplifier boosts incoming OTA (over-the-air) broadcast signals and features a unique 3G/4G LTE block-filter that shields unwanted signals from the antenna helping to get the most channels possible in your area. The amplifier installs indoors and connects to your TV's RF-coaxial input. The amplifier requires an AC power outlet or powered USB port. It comes with a USB-to-DC cable and USB/AC power adapter.
1080p/4K Compatible: The One-For-All Rural Line Pro (17411) indoor/outdoor OTA antenna lets you enjoy free Full HD (1080p) and Ultra-HD (4K) over-the-air broadcast TV. There is no longer a need to pay expensive cable or satellite fees to watch TV shows, sports, news, and weather.
Multi-Directional Reception (75 Mile Range): The Rural Line Pro (17411) indoor/outdoor antenna offers multi-directional reception with a range of 75 miles. You can check channel availability in 3 simples steps using One For All's Channel Checker Tool (click here).
- Reception quality and the number of channels received are dependent on multiple factors like distance from TV broadcast tower, broadcast power, line of sight, terrain, metal construction materials and other environmental factors.
- Don't forget to do a channel scan on your TV or Set-Top-Box after connecting the antenna to see what channels you will be able to receive. Please note that each time you re-position the antenna, you must perform a channel scan.
OFA Assistant App: The OFA Assistant app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 5.1+) is a handy tool to help ensure the best reception of your favorite TV channels on a One For All Antenna. The app uses your location to find the nearest transmitter and then shows you how best to position your antenna using Augmented Reality.
Mounting & Installation: The One-For-All Rural Line Pro (17411) indoor/outdoor antenna offers easy mounting and installation with the included mounting brackets, hardware, and 30' of RF-coax cable. The antenna can be mounted indoors or outdoors. It comes with brackets that allow you to mount the antenna on a flat-surface wall or on a pole.
- Install the antenna as high as possible (but keep at least 20' from high-voltage wires) and point the antenna towards the majority of your area's broadcast towers. If the antenna is being mounted indoors, place it near a window.
- Because most of the broadcast towers are horizontal polarized, it is best to mount the antenna in a horizontal position. However, the antenna can receive vertical as well as horizontal signals.
- Keep in mind that objects around the antenna can interfere with the signal, so try different locations to find out the most optimal position. Metallic surfaces near your antenna can cause interference with the digital signals and can even block your reception. Try to keep as much distance as practical from metal objects (6' or more is ideal).
Note: If you are having issues with reception or installation, click here for general antenna tips & tricks.