About the One For All LG TV Replacement Remote
Simple replacement remote
This One For All replacement remote works with all LG TVs. Just insert two "AAA" batteries (not included), and you're done. The remote includes common LG functions like Menu Guide, Netcast, and more. Plus this is a learning remote, so you can copy additional functions from your existing LG remote.
- replacement remote for LG TVs
- includes common LG functions like Menu Guide, Netcast, and more
- learning function copies infrared (IR) commands from your existing LG remote
- requires 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- 1-7/8"W x 7/8"H x 8-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- no built-in mic or "mouse pointer" feature as on LG's Magic Remotes
- MFR # URC1811
What's in the box:
One For All LG TV Replacement Remote owner's manual
- Replacement LG TV remote
One For All LG TV Replacement Remote reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the One For All LG TV Replacement Remote
Replacement LG TV Remote: The One For All URC 1811 is a replacement IR remote control for select LG TVs. This remote will operate most TVs right out of the packaging with no setup required. It supports many common LG TV functions. The remote offers an anti-slip texture for a secure grip.
- If your original LG TV remote features a button or function that this remote does not have, you can copy functionality straight from the original remote control to the One For All remote.
- The replacement remote can only perform the exact same functions as your TV's original remote. You cannot add new functions that this remote may offer to an older TV.
- Some functions of your original remote may not be able to learned or used with the One For All remote.
- The One For All Remote does not feature a built-in mic and will not support voice command functions.
- This remote does not offer the "mouse-pointer" feature of LG's Magic Remote.
IR (Infrared): The One For All URC 1811 replacement remote is IR (infrared), which means it will need direct line-of-sight to your compatible TV's IR sensor.
Note: Some newer LG TVs come with a Bluetooth remote and do not offer an IR sensor. In this case, the One For All remote will not be compatible.
Batteries Not Included: The One For All URC 1811 replacement LG TV remote requires two "AAA" batteries (not included).
World like a charm
Ray from La Quinta, CA