About the One For All Vizio TV Replacement Remote
Simple replacement remote
This One For All replacement remote works with all Vizio TVs. Just insert two "AAA" batteries (not included), and you're done. The remote includes keys for common Vizio TV functions. Plus this is a learning remote, so you can copy additional IR commands from your existing Vizio remote.
- replacement remote for Vizio TVs
- includes keys for common Vizio TV functions
- learning function copies infrared (IR) commands from your existing Vizio remote
- requires 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- 2"W x 7/8"H x 6-7/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # URC1823
What's in the box:
- Replacement Vizio TV remote
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the One For All Vizio TV Replacement Remote
Replacement Vizio TV Remote: The One For All URC 1823 is a replacement IR remote control for select Vizio TVs. This remote will operate most TVs right out of the packaging with no setup required. It supports many common Vizio TV functions. The remote offers an anti-slip texture for a secure grip.
- If your original Vizio TV remote features a button or function that this remote does not have, you can copy functionality straight from the original remote control to the One For All remote.
- The replacement remote can only perform the exact same functions as your TV's original remote. You cannot add new functions that this remote may offer to an older TV.
- Some functions of your original remote may not be able to learned or used with the One For All remote.
- The One For All Remote does not feature a built-in mic and will not support voice command functions.
IR (Infrared): The One For All URC 1823 replacement remote is IR (infrared), which means it will need direct line-of-sight to your compatible TV's IR sensor.
Note: Some newer Vizio TVs come with a Bluetooth remote and do not offer an IR sensor. In this case, the One For All remote will not be compatible.
Batteries Not Included: The One For All URC 1823 replacement Vizio TV remote requires two "AAA" batteries (not included).