Dolby Atmos®-enabled upward-firing speakers
Our take on the KLH Broadway by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Three-dimensional KLH surround sound
Building a Dolby Atmos® home theater system with KLH speakers? The company's Broadway speakers are a great way to get overhead sound effects without installing in-ceiling speakers. This pair sits right on top of compatible KLH floor-standing or bookshelf speakers. An upward-firing 5-1/4" Kevlar® woofer and 1" aluminum dome tweeter in each cabinet reflect sound off the ceiling for immersive overhead effects.
Do you have an Atmos-capable receiver?
You'll need a home theater receiver with Dolby Atmos in order to use these speakers for overhead effects. They connect to your receiver's dedicated "height" channels."
- Dolby Atmos add-on speakers for home theater
- designed to sit on top of compatible KLH floor-standing or bookshelf speakers
- driver array is angled upward to reflect sound off of the ceiling for immersive overhead sound effects
- can also be used as standard left- and right-channel surround speakers when mounted to the wall
- 1" anodized aluminum tweeter
- 5-1/4" woven Kevlar® woofer
- frequency response: 50-23,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: up to 150 watts
- acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- black oak veneer finish
- keyhole slots for easy wall-mounting
- 7-1/4"W x 6-1/2"H x 10-3/4"D
- weight: 8 lbs. each
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee