About the KLH F-6600-AW
Stylish outdoor speakers
KLH F-6600-AW speakers deliver clear, concise outdoor sound, and their attractive curved look is a bonus. Each speaker features a 6-1/2" IMG (injection-molded graphite) woofer, and a 1" titanium tweeter designed to stand up to the elements. C-shaped, swiveling brackets are included so you can install them quickly, and aim them toward your seating area.
- tuned sealed enclosure
- 6-1/2" IMG (injection-molded graphite) woofer and 1" titanium tweeter
- frequency response 65-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- recommended power: 25-200 watts
- sensitivity 91 dB
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- micro-perf zero-bezel magnetic grilles
- includes c-shaped swiveling mounting brackets
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-1/2"W x 11-1/4"H x 8-1/2"D
- weight: 8.4 lbs. each
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KLHF00039
What's in the box:
- 2 Outdoor loudspeakers
- 2 Mounting brackets (pre-installed)
KLH F-6600-AW reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the KLH F-6600-AW
Features & specs
|Woofer Composition||Injection Molded Graphite|
|Power Range (watts)||25-200|
|Frequency Response||65-20k Hz|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
Faraday All-Weather Series: The KLH Faraday Series F-6600-AW outdoor loudspeakers are designed to provide clear and concise sound for your outdoor space. These all-weather speaker are made from durable materials and will provide years of listening for many types of outdoor applications.
Note: Outdoor locations are prone to dust, dirt and pollution, and your speakers may need periodic cleaning. A soft, damp cloth or gentle spray from a garden hose is acceptable, avoiding direct spray through grille into driver.
2-Way Driver Design: The KLH F-6600-AW outdoor loudspeakers utilizes a two-way driver design featuring a 1" soft dome tweeter with neodymium motor system, a 6.5" Injection Molded Graphite woofer with butyl rubber surround, and a custom designed multi-element crossover for dynamic outdoor sound.
Sealed Enclosure: The KLH F-6600-AW outdoor speakers feature an acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure made of durable ABS with a non-removable micro-perf zero bezel magnetic grille.
Spring Post Terminals: The KLH Faraday Series F-6600-AW outdoor loudspeakers are outfitted with a set of spring post terminals that will accept bare wire (up 12AWG), pin-connectors, and banana plugs (single only).
- Use 16AWG speaker wire for wire runs up to 15'
- Use 14AWG speaker wire for wire runs of 16 to 30'
- Use 12AWG speaker wire for wire runs of 31' or more.
Mounting Options: The included C-bracket allows you to mount the the speaker vertically or horizontally. When mounted vertically, you can angle the speaker up or down. When mounted horizontally, you can swivel the speaker left or right. There are also two M6 threaded inserts on the back of the cabinet if you want to wall mount the speaker using an optional articulating bracket (sold separately). The mounting bracket can be removed if you want to place the speaker vertically (not horizontally) on a shelf, stand, tabletop, or other flat mounting surface.
- Wall-Mounted Vertically: 8.5" (w) x 12.0" (h) x 9.6875" (d)
- Wall-Mounted Horizontally: 12.0 (w) x 8.5" (h) x 9.6875" (d)
- Tabletop-Mounted Vertically: 8.5" (w) x 11.9375" (h) x 8.75" (d)
- Recommended outdoor locations include gazebos, exterior walls, railings, decks and under building soffits.
- It is preferred that speakers be located out of direct sunlight or extreme weather exposure.
- If you are mounting the speakers for the purpose of stereo imaging, it is recommended that the speaker separation be 50-75% of the listening distance.