About the Mobile Fidelity Super HeavyWeight
A little extra weight in the right place for your records
When you're playing your favorite records, you want to do anything you can to get optimum sound. This stabilizing weight goes over the spindle after you put the vinyl down, and helps dampen internal resonance, reduces wow and flutter, and keeps the record from slipping.
- stabilizing weight helps you get the best sound out of your favorite records
- soft polymer underside with machined aluminum outer shell
- weight: 367.4 grams (13 ounces)
- 3" diameter x 1-3/8" height
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SHVWT
What's in the box:
- Record weight
- Drawstring pouch
Mobile Fidelity Super HeavyWeight reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Mobile Fidelity Super HeavyWeight
Super HeavyWeight: The Super HeavyWeight was designed with the assistance of MoFi Electronics' good friend, Mike Latvis, of Harmonic Resolution Systems (HRS). The device uses Latvis' proprietary polymer material, renowned for its exceptional noise-absorption characteristics. In addition to coupling the record to the platter, Super HeavyWeight significantly reduces noise - specifically, record groove, motor, and bearing noise. Listeners will hear more music due to resultant blacker backgrounds, increased inner detail, improved clarity, enhanced micro-dynamics, and greater bass impact.
- Construction: The outer-shell is comprised of billet-machined 6061 aluminum for an easy grip. The underside is made from a soft polymer that ensure damage-free operation with LPs.
- Weight: The Super HeavyWeight weighs in at 364 grams. This is the optimum weight with respect to applying no strain or stress to a turntable's motor, bearing, or suspension.
- Dimensions: MoFi's Super HeavyWeight measures 3.0625" (diameter) x 1.375" (height).