About the Arcam miniBLINK
The aptX® audio coding and a high-grade internal DAC elevate the Arcam miniBLINK from mere "dongle" to bona fide audio component.
Play high-fidelity music from your phone through your stereo
Want to play music wirelessly through your favorite speakers? You're not alone! We hear from customers everyday who love the tried-and-true sound of their classic stereo system, but want the convenience of Bluetooth. The Arcam miniBLINK connects to any receiver, speaker, or amp that has a 3.5mm miniplug or stereo RCA inputs. From there you can stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet, or computer.
- play music wirelessly from your phone or tablet through your home stereo or powered speakers
- Bluetooth aptX® technology for high-fidelity streaming with compatible devices
- backward-compatible with regular Bluetooth
- range: 33 feet
- built-in TI PCM 5102 digital-to-analog converter for high-fidelity stereo sound
- compact design fits neatly in your setup
- 1 stereo 3.5mm minijack audio output
- USB power adapter with 58" detachable cable
- 39" mini-to-RCA adapter cable included
- 39" stereo mini-to-mini stereo cable included
- frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz
- 2-3/8"W x 1-3/16"H x 4-1/16"D
- weight: 1.4 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ARC-MINIBLINK
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth DAC
- USB/AC power adapter
- 3 AC plugs (US/AU/EU)
- 58" microUSB-to-USB cable
- 39" Stereo minijack to RCA cable
- 40" Stereo minjack cable
- "Thank You" note
Arcam miniBLINK reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Arcam miniBLINK
miniBlink Bluetooth DAC: The ARCAM miniBlink Bluetooth DAC lets you wirelessly stream audio from your Bluetooth source device to your existing home audio system. The miniBlink utilizes a high-end PCM 5102 DAC to convert music to a line-level output for connection to your home audio system.
Bluetooth A2DP w/ aptX: The ARCAM miniBlink Bluetooth DAC supports wireless audio streaming, so you can wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content on your Bluetooth source device to your existing home audio system. In addition to support for the standard SBC Bluetooth audio codec, the miniBlink offers support for AAC and aptX codecs for higher quality audio streaming from select Apple & Android devices. By supporting AAC, the miniBlink offers better audio performance of the music streamed from your Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad. aptX audio coding technology provides even better sound quality with lossless, CD-quality streaming from aptX-compatible smartphones, like many Android smartphones with OS 4.0+.
Note: The ARCAM miniBlink pairs and connects to only one device at a time. It has a wireless range of approximately 33'.
Line-Level Output: The ARCAM miniBlink Bluetooth DAC is equipped with a 3.5mm line-level analog output. It comes with 40" stereo minijack cable and a 39" stereo minijack to RCA cable. Use the appropriate cable to connect the miniBlink to the analog input of your AV receiver, stereo receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers.
Power Requirements: The ARCAM miniBlink Bluetooth DAC comes with a USB/AC power adapter and 58" microUSB-to-USB cable. It will need to be plugged into an AC power outlet or surge protector (sold separately).