About the Renogy E.POWER
Backup power for your devices
Backup power for your devices
Whether you're going totally off the grid or heading out for a weekend of "glamping," Renogy's E.POWER portable solar charger keeps your essential electronics powered up. And by using its built-in solar panel, the sun keeps the charger's 10000 mAh rechargeable battery ready to deliver power on the go. Two 10.5-watt USB outputs can charge your phone, tablet, or even an action camera.
Tough and ready to go
This E.POWER charger includes a water-resistant IPX4-rated frame to protect it from dust and minor splashes, while its built-in multi-mode LED flashlight can shed some light on that last bit of path before you get to your tent or camper. When the sun's not shining, you can use this charger's micro-USB cable and a 12-volt or AC USB adapter to charge up its battery as well. A handy built-in carabiner lets you latch it on your backpack or other gear for quick access.
- portable charger with built-in 1.21-watt solar panel
- package includes USB-A to USB-C cable, micro USB cable, carabiner
- rechargeable lithium-ion battery (10000 mAh/37 Wh)
- built-in LED flashlight
- IPX4-rated frame for water and dust resistance
- 10-watt micro USB input for battery charging
- two 10.5-watt USB-A outputs for charging devices
- approximately 2-3 full smartphone charges
- approximately 1 full tablet charge
- approximately 5-6 full action camera charges
- charging level LED indicator
- weight: 10.1 ounces
- dimensions: 6.5"L x 3.4"W x 0.8"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # R10EPS-G1
What's in the box:
- Portable solar charger
- 25" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Renogy E.POWER
Overview: The Renogy E.Power 10000mAh Portable Solar Charger (R10EPS-G1) helps to keep your electronic devices fully charged when you're away from an available electrical outlet. The charger's highly efficient solar panel captures sunlight and stores the electricity in its 10,000mAh / 37 Wh battery. You can also charge it via USB. When fully charged, the charger can deliver 2 to 3 smart phone charges, 1/2 to 1 tablet charge, or 5 to 6 action cam charges. It features rugged IPX4 construction, including a silicone cover for the USB ports, to protect it from the elements. It even has a built-in flashlight for emergencies. Dimensions: Width 3.4", Height 0.83", Depth 6.475". Weight: 10.1 ounces.
Charging Input: The Portable Solar Charger can charge its internal Lithium-Polymer battery which produces 5.5V and 220mA maximum in direct sunlight. This will recharge the battery in approximately 7 days. You can also plug the charger into a USB power supply to more quickly charge the battery. Using the MicroUSB input and the included cable, you can charge the battery at 10 watts (5V/2A) in 10-12 hours.
Output: The E.Power 10000mAh charger has two USB Type A outputs for charging your electronic devices. The output for each USB port is 5V/2.1A (10.5 watts).
Flashlight: On the back panel of the charger is a 4" x 1.5" flashlight, backlit with 10 LEDs. The battery life for the flashlight is 55-65 hours, depending on use.
Battery Level: The charger features four LEDs to indicate the level of battery charge:
- 4 LEDs On: Battery level is 85% to 100%
- 3 LEDs On: Battery level is 65% to 85%
- 2 LEDs On: Battery level is 40% to 65%
- 1 LED On: Battery level is 10% to 40%
Built-in Carabiner: The R10EPS-G1 has a built-in carabiner that allows you to clip the charger onto your backpack, tent, branches, or other items.