About the Renogy 10-watt Solar Charger
Naturally charge for peace of mind
Naturally charge for peace of mind
Renogy's 10-watt battery charger and maintainer uses the sun to provide your battery the juice it needs. This kit includes two cable options to connect the solar panel directly to your vehicle's battery, or you can use the SAE-to-12-volt output cable to link to a 12-volt outlet from inside your vehicle. Then, use the included suction cups to mount the panel on your vehicle's window to absorb those helpful rays. Built-in protection makes sure that the battery safely gets the power it needs to be ready for your needs.
Charge all kinds of vehicles
Not only will this maintainer help your primary vehicle's battery, but it's also a great option to trickle charge the batteries in those "toys" you may not use everyday, like boats, campers, lawn mowers, motorcycles, and side-by-side vehicles. That way, they'll be good to go when you are.
Installation notes: For some vehicles, the 12-volt power outlet (cigarette lighter port) may not operate when the ignition is turned "off." For these vehicles, Renogy suggests connecting the solar battery charger maintainer directly to the battery. Window tinting can affect the effectiveness of the solar panel. You'll get the best performance from a clear window or mounting the solar panel outside your vehicle.
- portable 10-watt solar charger and maintainer for 12-volt lead acid, AGM, and gel batteries
- package includes:
- one 20.1" SAE-to-12-volt power (cigarette lighter) cable
- one 21.6" SAE-to-ring terminals cable
- one 20.5" SAE-to-alligator clip cable
- eight suction cups for window-mounting solar panel
- built-in intelligent chip protects panel and battery from over-discharge, reverse polarity, and reverse current
- MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge controller manages the charging process and improves the charging efficiency by 10%-20%
- operating temperature: -4°-140°F
- maximum input current: 0.7 amps
- weight: 17.55 oz
- dimensions: 16.125"L x 7.9"W x 0.8"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RSP10BM
What's in the box:
- Solar battery charger with 39" 2-pole SAE power cable
- 8 Suction cups
- 24" Power cable (2-pole SAE connector on one end and 2 ring terminals on other end)
- 23" Power cable (2-pole SAE connector on one end and 2 alligator clips on other end)
- 22" Power cable (2-pole SAE connector on one end and a cigarette lighter plug on other end)
- User Guide
Renogy 10-watt Solar Charger reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Renogy 10-watt Solar Charger
Overview: The Renogy 10W Solar Battery Charger Maintainer (RSP10BM) is a solar panel that helps you charge or maintain a charge on a 12-volt lead-acid battery. The unit consists of a solar panel with a smart controller box on the back, and three power cables with a variety of connectors. Eight suction cups are included for mounting the solar panel. Dimensions: 7.857" x 0.796" x 16.125". Weight: 17.55 ounces.
Solar Panel: The Charger Maintainer is equipped with premium monocrystalline solar cells to convert sunlight into usable electricity to charge and maintain a 12-volt lead-acid battery. It works with AGM, Gel, and Flooded battery types found in cars and trucks, RVs, motorcycles, ATVs, and boats. Solar Panel specs are as follows:
- Rated Maximum Power: 10 watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6 volts
- Short Circuit Current: 0.61 amps
- Optimum Operating Voltage: 18 volts
- Optimum Operating Current: 0.56 amps
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° to 140°F
- Output Connector: SAE
Connecting Cables: Three power cables are included to connect the 10W Solar Battery Charger Maintainer to the battery. All of the cables are equipped with a 2-pole SAE connector. On the other end, the battery connectors are ring terminals (0.325" inner diameter), alligator clips, and a cigarette lighter plug, giving you a variety of ways to connect to the battery.
MPPT Charge Controller: The RSP10BM has a built-in MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charger controller, which improves charging efficiency by 10% to 20%. Using a smart 3-stage charging algorithm, the charge controller intelligently manages the charging process, keeping it safe and efficient. MPPT Charge Controller specs include:
- Boost Voltage: 14.8 volts
- Float Voltage: 13.55 volts
- Maximum Input Current: 0.7 amps
- Maximum Output Current: 0.8 amps
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° to 185°F
Safety Features: The battery charger maintainer features an intelligent chip to provide protection to the battery and the solar panel. These protections include over-discharge, reverse polarity, and reverse current.