About the OSD CAT-6
High-performance cable for custom Ethernet runs
This CAT-6 cable from OSD is great for large home and commercial installations. It uses solid copper wire for excellent conductivity and comes in a sturdy box with a large payout hole that makes long cable-runs fast and smooth.
- bulk CAT-6 cable for Ethernet connections
- supports power over internet connections including PoE, PoE+, and PoE++
- supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- supports data speeds up to 550 MHz
- 23-gauge, 4 twisted pair construction
- pure solid copper wire for excellent conductivity
- fire-retardant PVC jacket
- 1,000-foot reel for custom cable lengths from reinforced box with large payout hole
- patented REELEX design prevents twists, knots, and tangles for fast and smooth cable runs
- backward compatible with CAT-5 and CAT-5e
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Cat6
What's in the box:
- 1000' CAT6 cable (23AWG / 4-twisted pair / 550 MHz)
- Dispenser carton
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the OSD CAT-6
CAT6/550MHz Cable: OSD's Cat6 LAN cable (23AWG) is designed for transmission of digital and analog for data, video, and audio applications in Commercial and Residential setups. This 1,000' of CAT6 cable comes in an easy-to-pull carton with convenient 2' markings on cable's white jacket.
- 550MHz bandwidth for up to 10 Gigabit Speed @ 165' and up to to 5 Gigabit @ 328'
- 4 twisted pair certified pure solid bare copper wire for better conductivity
- Supports PoE, PoE+ and PoE++
- Fire retardant polyvinyl chloride white jacket (non-plenum)
- For indoor use only (between floors and in-wall))
- ETL & UL Certified with 300V maximum and up to 60W
Note: A Category 6 Ethernet cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. Its also backward compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e.