- 12-gauge, 2-conductor speaker wire
- 500-foot roll for creating custom-length runs
- direct-burial and sunlight-resistant construction
- UV-resistant polypropylene sheath seals out moisture, dust, and dirt
- ideal for use with outdoor speakers
- rated for in-wall installations
- oxygen-free copper (OFC) stranded cable construction
- provides reliable signal transfer over long distances
- ideal for long wire runs (over 50 feet) and low-impedance speakers
- tissue-wrapped conductors for quick stripping
- extra-sturdy box prevents twists, knots, and tangles
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JA-12-2-500W
What's in the box:
- 500' Roll of 12AWG / 2-conductor direct burial speaker wire
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the OSD JA-12-2-500
Features12-Gauge/2-Conductor Speaker Wire (500' Roll): Andover's 12-gauge/2-conductor speaker wire is designed large commercial and residential installations.Rated for both in-wall and direct burial use, this two-conductor high strand count copper speaker cable provides excellent signal transfer for installations where background music is needed; and the 12-gauge thickness is ideal for long wire runs (over 50') and low-impedance speakers.
- Flexible Outer Jacket: The reinforced but flexible polypropylene jacket is UV resistant and protects the copper conductors from high heat and cold conditions as well as dirt, dust, and other elements that can degrade cable integrity. The flexible outer jacket is available in black or white.
- Reinforced Pull Box: Features that cater to demanding integrators include a reinforced box with an easy pull, snag-free design, and tissue-wrapped conductors for quick stripping. The extra sturdy box has a large pull-out hole, so cable runs are fast and smooth while the patented REELEX technology pulls coils from the inside out to prevent twists, knots, and tangles that can slow job progress.
- Printed Increment Markers: This sturdy audio speaker cable also includes 2' increment printed markers so you can determine how much cable has been used and how much is left in the box, making long cable runs musch easier to manage.