- pass-through wall plate
- flush fit against wall for a clean look
- features one opening for cables
- fits dual-gang junction boxes (not included)
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 4-5/8"W x 4-9/16"H x 1-1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PTW Double
What's in the box:
- Dual-gang pass-thorugh wall plate (white)
- 4 Screws
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the OSD Pass-through Wall Plate
Dual-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate: The OSD Audio Dual-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate (OSD-PTWDOUBLE-WHT) is an ideal and simple solution for routing multiple cables and wires through a wall. It works for HDMI, RCA, VGA, Component, Fiber Optic, Coax, Speaker, and other types of cables that need to be run through the wall. The Dual-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate can be used in private residences, commercial establishments, or public buildings; wherever you want to avoid the hazards and messy appearance of running cables and wires externally from room to room. The Dual-Gang Pass-Through Wall Plate (OSD-PTWDOUBLE-WHT) is made of rigid ABS plastic with a white finish.
- The Dual-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate (OSD-PTWDOUBLE-WHT) requires and fits a dual-gang box (sold separately).
- The OSD Audio Dual-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate measures 4.625" (w) x 4.5625" (h) x 1.5" (d).
- The Dual Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate features a 90-degree angle opening that measures 2.9375" (w) x 1.0625" (d).
Note: Make sure all your cables and wires that run through the wall are in-wall rated (CL2, CL3, Plenum, etc).