- pass-through wall plate
- flush fit against wall for a clean look
- features one 1" diameter opening for cables
- fits single-gang junction boxes (not included)
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 2-13/16"W x 4-9/16"H x 1-7/16D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PTWSINGLE-WHT
What's in the box:
- Single-gang pass-thorugh wall plate (white)
- 2 Screws
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the OSD Pass-through Wall Plate
Single-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate: The OSD Audio Single-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate (OSD-PTWSINGLE-WHT) is an ideal and simple solution for routing multiple cables and wires through a wall. It works for HDMI, RCA, VGA, Component, Fiber Optic, Coax, Speaker, and other types of cables that need to be run through the wall. The Single-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate can be used in private residences, commercial establishments, or public buildings; wherever you want to avoid the hazards and messy appearance of running cables and wires externally from room to room. The Dual-Gang Pass-Through Wall Plate (OSD-PTWSINGLE-WHT) is made of rigid ABS plastic with a white finish.
- The Single-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate (OSD-PTWSINGLE-WHT) requires and fits a single-gang box (sold separately).
- The OSD Audio Single-Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate measures 2.8125" (w) x 4.5625" (h) x 1.4375" (d).
- The Single Gang Pass-Through Wall-Plate features a 90-degree angle opening that measures 1.3125" (w) x 0.9375" (d).
Note: Make sure all your cables and wires that run through the wall are in-wall rated (CL2, CL3, Plenum, etc).