- speaker connection plate
- accommodates a single speaker
- mounts to an in-wall single-gang junction box (not included)
- provides a clean, professional-looking connection point for in-wall wiring
- accepts up to 12-gauge bare wire or banana plugs
- gold-plated, color-coded terminal connections
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WP2
What's in the box:
- Speaker-terminal wall-plate
- Decora cover
- 2 Short screws
- 2 Long screws
OSD WP-2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the OSD WP-2
Speaker Terminal Wall Plate: The OSD Audio OSD-WP2 Speaker Terminal Wall Plate provides a wall-mounted wire connection for a single speaker (not a pair) to your AV receiver or integrated amplifier; giving you a clean and professional-looking connection point for in-wall wiring. The OSD-WP2 consists of a 2-terminal wall plate with binding posts, a decora cover, and screws. The wall plate and decora cover is constructed of rigid ABS plastic in a white finish.
- 5-Way Binding Posts: The wall plate features gold-plated, color-coded, 5-way binding post terminals on the front and back side of the wall plate. These 5-way binding post will accept 12 to 16 gauge speaker wire, pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana plugs (single or dual).
- Single-Gang Installation: Installation of the wall-plate requires a single-gang box (not included and sold separately).
Note: The OSD-WP2 measures 2.75" (w) x 4.5" (h) x 1.1875" (d).