About the OSD Aurum XLR Cable
Clean signal path for your gear
Clean signal path for your gear
OSD's Aurum XLR interconnect gives you a clean, dependable signal pathway between your compatible hi-fi audio components. Whether you use them for traditional two-channel stereo listening or for immersive sound in your home theater, you'll get warm, detailed sound with extremely low noise and distortion levels.
Robust cable construction
You can feel this cable's beefy construction, which features dual 99.99% pure copper center conductors plus a shielded third conductor. Heavy-duty, custom-tooled, gold-plated connectors make for super-solid contact with your gear's input and output jacks. And its braided gold cotton outer jacket also helps reject noise.
- single audio interconnect cable with XLR terminals
- dual 99.9% pure copper conductors for clean, low-distortion sound
- heavy-duty aluminum foil shield on third conductor
- proprietary custom-tooled, gold-plated connectors
- braided gold cotton outer jacket
- includes two hook-and-loop cable ties for tidy cable management
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AU-XLR-6M
What's in the box:
- 19.7' Balanced XLR audio cable (terminated by a female XLR connector on one end and a male XLR connector on other end)
OSD Aurum XLR Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the OSD Aurum XLR Cable
AURUM Series Balanced XLR Cable: OSD Audio's Aurum Series Balanced XLR audio cable offers the highest level of audio purity for home theater and HiFi stereo systems. This XLR-male to XLR female cable includes 99.99% pure copper dual center conductors and a braided gold cotton outer jacket to block noise, so you hear soundtracks and mixes with pure tonal quality. The Aurum Series Balanced XLR cable maximizes the dynamics of your surround sound system or 2-channel audio setup and brings out subtle audio nuances with cleaner and silkier top-end audio, plus revealing the micro details of instruments that you would not otherwise hear. In addition, sound stage and instrument localization is improved through the use of this balanced XLR audio cable. Furthermore, the Aurum Series Balanced XLR cable's advanced, low-loss conductors and extremely low capacitance measurements will bring your sound to the level worthy of the AV equipment you invested in and carefully designed.
- Pure Copper Conductors: The Aurum Series Balanced XLR audio cable contains 99.99% pure copper dual center conductors that deliver an uncolored audio signal and allow warmth and detail to come through. The high conductivity of copper adds warmth to the audio and allows subtle sonic detail to come through, particularly on low- and high-end frequencies.
- Heavy-Duty Shielding: The Aurum Series Balanced XLR cable is also extremely well shielded from RFI and EMI or "hum and buzz" that can invade even the most meticulously planned audio or surround sound systems. The Aurum Series Balanced XLR cable includes a braided gold cotton outer jacket that is both durable and extremely flexible as well as a low-loss third conductor to help reject noise and interference.
- Custom Gold-Plated Connectors: In addition, OSD Audio's Aurum Series Balanced XLR cable features custom gold-plated male and female XLR connector that maintain signal integrity and withstand years of frequent connecting and disconnecting.
Note: Available in 3.2' (1M), 6.5' (2M), 9.8' (3M), 16.4' (5M), 19.7' (6M), and 32.8' (10M) lengths.
It looks and feels like heavy duty cables. When connected it works perfectly.
Pedro from New York, NY