About the Enclave Audio CineHome PRO
Cinematic sound from wireless powered speakers
The CineHome PRO gives you enveloping surround sound and convenient wireless speaker connectivity.
Cinematic sound from wireless powered speakers
The Enclave Audio CineHome PRO offers rich, expansive surround sound. This powered 5.1 speaker system uses wireless technology, so you don't have to run speaker cables around your room. It supports Dolby® Digital and DTS®, and it's THX Certified, guaranteeing reference-level audio performance.
This system has a total of eight full-range drivers and five tweeters spread among a center channel speaker, two front speakers, and two rear surround speakers. A powerful 10" subwoofer adds deep bass impact to the action onscreen.
No home theater receiver required
The Enclave Audio CineHome PRO conveniently connects directly to your TV without the need for any additional receiver or amplifier. And it offers a more immersive experience than your average sound bar system. Each of its five speakers and sub are powered and wireless, so you can enjoy three-dimensional sound without running speaker wire all over your floor.
Strong, stable wireless
This system uses WiSA technology for reliable wireless connectivity. It's fully independent of your Wi-Fi® router, so you don't have to worry about eating up bandwidth. The transmission has very low latency (audio delay) — 10 times lower than Bluetooth. That means the speakers are synchronized to your TV to within a single microsecond for a smooth home theater experience.
Easy setup and control
Getting started is simple and only takes a few minutes. Plug each speaker into AC power, then hook up the included CineHub wireless transmitter to your TV. The hub has an HDMI port that supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) so you only need the single cable that's included in the box.
No need to juggle remotes. You can control power and volume using your TV remote. Your TV passes those control signals to the hub over HDMI. You can also download Enclave's Bluetooth mobile app to control the system and adjust its settings using your phone.
Build onto your system
The CineHome PRO's wireless system makes it easy to expand your home theater. You can add up to three more subwoofers to fill your room with even deeper, more powerful bass. As Enclave releases additional speakers, you'll be able to add them as well to upgrade your surround sound.
- powered 5.1 home theater surround sound system
- wireless transmitter, two front speakers, center channel speaker, two surround speakers, and subwoofer
- WiSA technology for a high-quality, low-latency wireless connection
- transmits high-res audio up to 24-bit/96kHz
- supports Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, and uncompressed PCM
- Dolby Pro Logic II upmixes stereo signals to 5.1-channel surround sound
- built-in Bluetooth 5.0 for streaming audio wirelessly from compatible sources
- control the sound system with your TV remote (requires HDMI connection)
- Enclave mobile app for iOS® or Android™ lets you control the system and configure your settings
- independently adjust the volume for each speaker and customize your room setup
CineHome PRO speakers:
- built-in Class-D amplifiers are tuned to perfectly match the speakers
- front left and right speakers with two 3" full-range drivers and 1" tweeter
- center speaker with two 3" full-range drivers and 1" tweeter
- rear surround speakers with 3" full-range driver and 1" tweeter
- keyhole and 1/4"-20 threaded mounts
- 24-1/8"W x 3-1/2"H x 5-15/16"D (center channel speaker)
- 3-7/16"W x 24-5/16"H x 5-15/16"D (front speakers)
- 3-7/16"W x 16-5/16"H x 5-5/16"D (rear surround speakers)
- weight: 7.3 lbs. (center, front), 4.6 lbs. (rear)
CineHome PRO subwoofer:
- 10" front-firing powered sub
- built-in Class-D amplifier
- 12-1/8"W x 20-1/16"H x 14-15/16"D
- weight: 26.6 lbs.
CineHub wireless transmitter:
- connects directly to your TV
- wirelessly transmits audio to each powered speaker and sub
- 1 HDMI port (cable included)
- input is HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to copy-protected 4K video sources
- supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) and enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- optical digital audio input
- 3.5mm stereo input
- 7-1/16"W x 1-3/4"H x 6-3/4"D
- weight: 0.9 lbs.
- THX Certified for reference-quality home theater performance
- modular system can support additional future CineHome PRO speakers (sold separately)
- incorporate up to three additional CineHome PRO Subwoofers for even more bass impact (sold separately)
- optional CineHome Table Stands (sold separately)
- warranty: 2 years (drivers), 1 year (electronics)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EA-1000-THX-US
What's in the box:
- Wireless hub
- 2 Wireless front speakers
- Wireless center speaker
- 2 Wireless rear speakers
- Wireless powered sub
- AC power adapter (attached 6.5' DC cord)
- Four 6' AC power cords
- Two 9' AC power cords
- 6.5' HDMI cable
- Remote control
- Pair of gloves
- Owner's Manual
- Setup Booklet
- Quick Start Guide
- "Download Our Free App" Card
Enclave Audio CineHome PRO reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Enclave Audio CineHome PRO
CineHome Pro Wireless Speaker System: The Enclave CineHome Pro wireless speaker system consists of a wireless 5.1ch speaker system with a wireless source hub that is controlled by a mobile remote app. The 5.1ch speaker system includes two wireless front speakers, a wireless center speaker, two wireless rear speakers, and a wireless powered subwoofer. The Cinema II wireless speaker system delivers immersive Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound.
- Wireless CineHub: The Wireless CineHub is the central part of the Enclave CineHome Pro wireless speaker system. It contains all of source inputs; including HDMI ARC, Optical (Toslink) Digital, Stereo Minijack (3.5mm), and Bluetooth Audio. The CineHub then transmits the audio from these source devices wirelessly to the 5.1ch speaker system via WiSA (Wireless Speaker & Audio).
- 5 Wireless Satellite Speakers: The CineHome Pro system includes two wireless front speakers, a wireless center speaker, and two wireless rear speakers. Both front speakers and the center speaker feature a single 1" dome tweeter and two 3" full-range drivers to give you a wide sound stage with crisp clear dialog and full midrange audio. Each rear speaker features a single 1" dome tweeter and one 3" full-range driver for widespread surround sound. Every driver in each speaker is powered by a custom tuned class-D amplifier to match the acoustic architecture perfectly.
- Wireless Powered Sub: The CineHome Pro's wireless powered subwoofer houses a custom 10" front-firing woofer in a bass-reflex MDF enclosure with a down-firing port powered by a high-efficiency class-D digital amplifier for deep, dynamic, and accurate bass response. You can add up to three more CineHome Pro subwoofer (sold separately) for a total of four wireless powered subwoofers, so you can find the right combination for your living space.
Note: The CineHome Pro wireless speaker system cannot be used with other WiSA enabled speakers.
WiSA Certified: The WiSA powered Enclave 5.1ch speaker system works perfectly together to create an amazing home entertainment experience with no wires and simple setup. WiSA is a next-generation 24-bit wireless multichannel audio technology for immersive 360-degree wireless home theater entertainment. Powered by WiSA's latest wireless audio technology, the CineHome Pro wireless speaker system plays without compression or delays so you can hear every detail of your movie, music, game, or sporting event.
- WiSA transmits 24-bits/96kHz audio; which is twice the quality of CD audio.
- With less than 1/10th the latency of a Bluetooth audio device means there is no visible lip-sync issues
- All speakers in the WiSA system are certified to be synchronized within 1/1,000,000 of a second.
- WiSA has a wireless range up to 30' for each speaker in the system.
- WiSA will auto-discover and connect the wireless speakers, sub, and hub (this may take up to 30 seconds).
Note: The Enclave CineHome Series wireless home theater system is supported by its own proprietary implementation of the WiSA wireless technology, and does not operate in the same space as Bluetooth, Internet WiFi, Cordless phones and other everyday household RF devices. This helps deliver an incredible wireless experience without the frequent dropouts of many other wireless speaker products.
CineHub Remote App: The CineHub Remote App (for Apple iOS 12.2+ and Android OS 6.0+) is used for setup and control of the Enclave CineHome Pro wireless speaker system. The app wirelessly connects to your compatible mobile device and CineHome Pro speaker system via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Remote Control: The app acts as a remote control for the CineHome Pro wireless system, allowing you to switch between connected source inputs and adjust system volume level.
- Speaker Calibration: The app allows you to test and calibrate each individual speaker simply by touching its graphical representation in the app. Use the app to adjust speaker/sub distance and individual speaker/sub volume trim.
- Audio Settings: You'll be able to adjust Dolby Pro Logic II settings and Dolby Dynamic Range settings from the app. The app also offers a Whole Room Stereo mode, a room filling stereo audio mode allowing for movie dialog, or enhanced music listening through all system speakers.
- Reset/Firmware: The app is used to perform wireless resets and update firmware over Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
Room Setup & Speaker Calibration: You can personalize the CineHome Pro system based on your living room configuration. Simply measure the distance from each speaker to your favorite spot on the couch and let the CineHub Remote App do the rest. Speaker Level setup lets you turn up or down each of our speakers and sub(s) so that you can hear every word and feel every scene. Room setup & speaker calibration must be done from the CineHub Remote App (for Apple iOS 12.2+ and Android OS 6.0+).
THX Certified: The CineHome PRO is a THX certified system. Founded by George Lucas in 1983, THX is world renowned as the definition of world class audio and video experience. THX Certification is reserved for some the best products that offer uncompromising quality, performance, and consistency. The Enclave CineHome Pro is proud to be the world's first WiSA compatible THX Certified system. THX Certified Electronics and Loudspeakers are tested to provide reference studio quality sound. THX engineers analyze everything from output levels, frequency response, signal-to-noise, distortion and bass management to recreate high impact cinema sound and "best-in-class" audio fidelity
- THX engineers perform extensive tests in an acoustic chamber to ensure speaker response is uniform at any listening position and that the system is efficient enough to produce cinema level sound.
- THX engineers listen to demanding soundtracks in the THX Home Theater Room to ensure the speakers sound natural and unstressed even at cinema levels.
Dolby Audio & DTS Surround: The Enclave CineHome Pro system delivers cinema-like surround sound with clear vocals and rich, room-filing sound via Dolby Audio and DTS technologies. The CineHome Pro supports Dolby Digital Plus (7.1ch), Dolby Digital (5.1ch), DTS Digital Surround (5.1ch), and PCM (2ch). The CineHome Pro will down-mix 7.1ch Dolby Digital Plus to 5.1ch for playback. The system also offers a Dolby Pro Logic II, Whole Room Stereo, and Dolby Dynamic Range mode.
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Dolby Pro Logic II up-mixes any stereo 2 channel signal from your TV to 5.1 channel surround sound for a more immersive listening experience. Dolby Pro Logic II can be set to Movie, Music, or Off.
- Dolby Dynamic Range: Dolby Dynamic Range lets you control that loudest and softest volume so you have an enjoyable experience.. You can turn it up to hear every detail from your favorite scenes or turn it down to let the kids sleep. They Dolby Dynamic Range can be set to Standard (Off), Minimum (Night), or Maximum.
- Whole Room Stereo: You can also select a Whole Room Stereo mode which provides room-filling stereo audio through all the speakers and an expanded soundstage that reaches the back of the room. This is great for music listening enhancement, as well as helpful for those requiring assisted hearing by offering dialog to the rear speakers.
HDMI ARC: The included CineHub features a single HDMI ARC jack and connects to your television's HDMI-ARC port. With HDMI ARC you can hear audio from your TV and other source devices connected to your TV through the Enclave CineHome Pro system (and not your TV's speakers) without having to also connect analog or digital optical audio cables. Most TVs have two to four HDMI ports, one of which has ARC, which stands for Audio Return Channel.
- HDMI eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support will be available via a firmware update (no ETA). HDMI eARC offers higher data rates for better quality audio and improved user experience.
- Some televisions will only pass 2ch PCM through the ARC-enabled HDMI input from devices connected to the TV.
- The HDMI ARC jack only supports audio transmission. It does transmit video signal.
Analog & Digital Audio Inputs: The Enclave CineHome Pro system is outfitted with analog and digital audio inputs. There is a stereo minijack (3.5mm) analog audio input and a optical (toslink) digital audio input. The digital audio input supports Dolby Digital (5.1ch), DTS (5.1ch), and PCM (2ch). The digital audio input does not support Dolby Digital Plus (7.1ch).
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The CineHome Pro System offers built-in Bluetooth with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP). You'll be able to wirelessly stream audio content from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, desktop computer, or laptop to the Enclave CineHome Pro speaker system. You'll still use your Bluetooth enabled source device for control and display of song/artist/album info. You can pair multiple devices with the CineHome Pro, but only one device can be connected and used at a time for playback.
Remote Control: The Enclave CineHome Pro comes with an IR remote and supports HDMI-CEC (consumer electronics control).
- IR Remote: The included IR remote provides basic wireless operation of the CineHome Pro speaker system. Basic control functions include Power On/Power Off, Volume Up/Volume Down, and Mute. The remote requires two "AAA" batteries (not included). The CineHome Pro can also be operated from a universal remote control (sold separately); same basic control functions apply.
- HDMI-CEC: The Enclave CineHome Pro system does not come with its own remote control, but can be controlled from your TV remote. The CineHome Pro system supports HDMI-CEC, which allows your TV's remote to operate basic functions such as Power On/Power Off, Volume Up/Volume Down, and Mute. The CineHub must be connected to the HDMI-ARC input of your television and your TV must also support HDMI-CEC with this feature enabled.
Mounting Options: The front, center, and rear speakers can all be simply placed on a tabletop, shelf or piece of furniture. A custom-designed tabletop stand (sold separately) is available for the front and rear speakers. In addition, the front and rear speakers can be mounted on floor stands (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The front, center, and rear speakers can also be wall-mounted using their integrated keyhole slots (mounting screws not included). The front and rear speakers can even be wall-mounted via their 1/4"-20 threaded inserts and optional 3rd-party brackets (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The subwoofer can be located on the floor, while the Hub should be positioned on a shelf next to your TV.
- Hub Dimensions: 7.0625" (w) x 1.75" (h) x 6.75" (d); 0.9 lbs
- Front Speaker Dimensions: 3.4375" (w) x 24.3125" (h) x 5.9375" (d); 7.3 lbs
- Center Speaker Dimensions: 24.125" (w) x 3.5" (h) x 5.9375" (d); 7.3 lbs
- Rear Speaker Dimensions: 3.4375" (w) x 16.3125" (h) x 5.3125" (d); 4.6 lbs
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 12.125" (w) x 20.0625" (h) x 14.9375" (d); 26.6 lbs
Placement Guidelines: WiSA wireless audio technology allows you to place the speakers and sub up to 30' from the CineHub device. The speakers' height should be positioned as close to ear level when seated as possible. Make sure each speaker, sub, and hub are within close proximity to an AC power outlet. The Hub can simply be positioned on a shelf close to your TV.
- Fronts: Place the wireless left and right front speaker on each side of your television. Ideally, the front speakers should form a slight arc with the center channel speaker and point toward the center of your main listening area. The left and right front speakers should either be even with or in front of the center channel speaker.
- Center: The wireless center speaker should be centered under or above your television. Make sure there is no obstructions in front of the center speaker.
- Rears: Place the left and right rear surround speakers directly behind or directly in line with your main seated listening position.
- Subwoofer: You can usually place the wireless powered subwoofer just about anywhere in your home theater room with good results. Most commonly, the subwoofer is positioned in the front of the room on the same wall as the front and center speakers. Placing the subwoofer near a wall will generally result in more bass, and placement near a corner (where three room boundaries come together) will generally generate even more bass.
Power Requirements: Each speaker, sub and the hub require an AC power outlet connection. The center and front speakers, as well as the subwoofer each include a detachable 6' AC power cord. Each rear speaker comes with a detachable 9' AC power cord. The hub comes includes an AC power adapter with an attached 6.5' DC cord.
5 questions already asked