About the Enclave Audio CineHome II Subwoofer
Pump up your bass
What makes movie night feel more immersive, which you can never have too much of? That's right, bass! This add-on subwoofer connects wirelessly to the CineHome II home theater system to double your deep bass, helping your entertainment come alive. You can even add up to three more subs to the CineHome II for a total of four to absolutely fill your room with low-end impact.
- adds more bass impact to your CineHome II home theater system
- system can take a total of three additional subs
- 8" down-firing powered sub
- built-in Class-D amplifier
- connects wirelessly for easy placement
- plugs into AC power
- 11-13/16"W x 14-15/16"H x 14-1/16"D
- weight: 20 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years (driver), 1 year (amp)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EA-200-SUB-US
What's in the box:
- Wireless powered subwoofer
- 6' AC power cord
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Enclave Audio CineHome II Subwoofer
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Amplifier Output (watts)||0|
|Frequency Response||Not gi Hz|
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||N/A|
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||N/A|
|App Control||Apple iOS, Android|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||1 Year|
CineHome II Wireless Subwoofer: Add a second CineHome II 8" wireless powered subwoofer to Enclaves's CineHome II wireless speaker system (sold separately) for bigger, deeper and more impactful bass. The CineHome II wireless speaker system already comes with one CineHome II 8" subwoofer and you can add up to three more for a total of four wireless powered subwoofers, so you can find the right combination for your living space. The Enclave CineHome II wireless speaker system will automatically recognize additional CineHome II 8" subwoofers.
Custom 8" Woofer with Class-D Amplification: The Enclave CineHome II wireless subwoofer houses a custom 8" down-firing woofer in a bass-reflex MDF enclosure with down-firing port powered by a high-efficiency class-D digital amplifier for deep, dynamic, and accurate bass response.
WiSA Certified: The WiSA powered Enclave system works perfectly together to create an amazing home entertainment experience with no wires and hardly any hassle. WiSA is a next-generation wireless technology for immersive wireless home audio entertainment. Powered by WiSA's latest wireless audio technology, the CineHome II wireless speaker system plays without compression or delays so you can hear every detail.
- WiSA transmits 24-bits/96kHz audio; which is twice the quality of CD audio.
- With less than 1/10th the latency of a Bluetooth audio device means there is no visible lip-sync issues
- All speakers in the WiSA system are certified to be synchronized within 1/1,000,000 of a second.
- WiSA has a wireless range up to 30' for each speaker in the system.
Note: The Enclave CineHome Series wireless home theater system is supported by its own proprietary implementation of the WiSA wireless technology, and does not operate in the same space as Bluetooth, Internet WiFi, Cordless phones and other everyday household RF devices. This helps deliver an incredible wireless experience without the frequent dropouts of many other wireless speaker products.
CineHub Remote App: The CineHub Remote App (for Apple iOS 12.2+ and Android OS 6.0+) is used for setup and control of the Enclave CineHome II 8" subwoofer and the rest of your CineHome II wireless speaker system. The app wirelessly connects to your compatible mobile device and CineHome II speaker system via Bluetooth.
- Remote Control: The app acts as a remote control for the CineHome II wireless system, allowing you to switch between connected source inputs and adjust system volume level.
- Speaker Calibration: The app allows you to test and calibrate each individual speaker simply by touching its graphical representation in the app. Use the app to adjust speaker/sub distance and individual speaker/sub volume trim.
- Audio Settings: You'll be able to adjust Dolby Pro Logic II settings and Dolby Dynamic Range settings from the app. The app also offers a Whole Room Stereo mode, a room filling stereo audio mode allowing for movie dialog, or enhanced music listening through all your system speakers.
- Reset/Firmware: The app is used to perform wireless resets and update firmware.
Placement Options: You can usually place the wireless powered subwoofer just about anywhere in your home theater room with good results. Most commonly, the subwoofer is positioned in the front of the room on the same wall as the front and center speakers. Placing the subwoofer near a wall will generally result in more bass, and placement near a corner (where three room boundaries come together) will generally generate even more bass.
Power Requirements: The CineHome II 8" wireless powered subwoofer comes with a detachable 6' AC power cord that will need to be plugged into an AC power outlet or surge protector (sold separately).