About the Enclave CineHome Table Stands
Made for CineHome
These custom stands let you place your compatible CineHome speakers on a tabletop or desktop surface. They give you easy access to the speaker's AC power input and switch as well as the reset button. They work with the front left and right speakers of the CineHome II home theater system and the front and rear speakers of the CineHome PRO system.
- custom stable stands for CineHome speakers allows easy access to AC input and power switch
- works with the front and rear speakers of the CineHome Pro home theater system
- work with the front speakers of the CineHome II home theater system
- 7-1/2"W x 9-1/16"H x 9-1/8"D
- weight: 2.87 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EA-TBL-010
What's in the box:
- 2 Bases
- 2 Brackets
- Two 1/4"-20 pan-head screws
- 10 Counter-sunk machine screws
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Enclave CineHome Table Stands
CineHome Series Table Stand: The table-top stands are custom designed to fit Enclave's CineHome Series wireless powered speakers (including the CineHome II and CineHome PRO) with easy access to the speaker's power connection, power switch, and reset button. The CineHome II or CinemaHome PRO speaker secures to the table-top stand using the included hardware (a 1/4"-20 screw). The Enclave CineHome Series Table Stand features precision CNC (computer numerical control) steel construction. Integrated rubber feet help to isolate CineHome Series stand and speaker from the tabletop service to prevent unwanted vibration and distortion.