About the Tributaries UHD48
High-performance HDMI cable
High-performance HDMI cable
This Tributaries UHD48 HDMI cable is engineered for exceptional low-noise signal transmission. Its ultra-wide 48Gbps bandwidth will transmit a crisp, accurate, digital signal and support features like High Dynamic Range (HDR), Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low-Latency Mode (ALLM), and enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC). That makes it great for cinephiles and gamers — anyone who wants to get the best experience from their compatible gear.
See and hear every bit
This cable's conductors have heavy shielding for super-smooth signal transmission. The robust connector features shielding against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI and RFI), and its power-grip design provides a snug connection to your component's HDMI port. So, you can be sure that every bit of sound and picture information passes through the cable to your gear.
- bandwidth up to 48Gbps
- supports HDMI version 2.1 features, including:
- 4K/120Hz, 8K/60Hz, and 10K resolution
- dynamic HDR formats like HDR10+, for contrast and color optimized scene by scene
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low-Latency Mode (ALLM) for an improved gaming experience
- enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) for sending lossless high-resolution multichannel audio from the TV back to an A/V receiver
- heavy shielding rejects electro-magnetic interference (EMI)
- shielded, power-grip connectors stay in place
- designed, packaged, and tested in Orlando Florida, USA
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UHD48-020D
What's in the box:
Tributaries UHD48 owner's manual
- 6.6' HDMI 2.1 cable (48Gbps)
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Tributaries UHD48
48Gbps HDMI 2.1 Cable: The Tributaries Model UHD48 ultra high-speed HDMI cable is compatible with the latest HDMI 2.1 specifications including 48Gbps bandwidth for 8K/60Hz and 4k/120Hz video, eARC (Audio Return Channels) with up to 32 audio channels, enhanced gaming features such as VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) and ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) and more, plus Dynamic HDR (High Dynamic Range) and HDCP 2.3 compliance.
- Power-Grip Connector: The Model UHD48 HDMI cable has a patented Power-Grip connector with ulti-locational raised elements that provide proper tension top-to-bottom and side-to-side.
- Full Body Armor Shielding: The Model UHD48 HDMI cable uses Tributaries' Full Body Armor Shielding to protect againsts ingress and egress of EMI interfereance for better picture and audi quality.
Note: The Tributaries Model UHD48 HDMI cable earned DPL Labs seal of approval.
48Gbps Bandwidth: The Model UHD48 ultimate high-speed HDMI cable's increased bandwidth capability supports up to 48Gbps for higher video resolutions and faster refresh rates, including 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz - resulting in an immersive viewing experience with smooth fast-action detail.
- 8K/60Hz: 8K delivers a super-immersive viewing experience with 2x the horizontal and vertical resolution of 4K, and 4x as many pixels; combined with 60Hz refresh rate enables smooth and sharp viewing of content with high-speed action.
- 4K/120Hz: 4K/120Hz enables ultra-fast motion UHD images to be crisp and razor sharp; and sports, action movies, high-performance gaming and VR benefit significantly.
HDCP 2.3: The Model UHD48 ultimate high-speed HDMI cable is HDCP 2.3 compliant, supporting the latest copyright protection for ultra-HD video from media streamers, cable/satellite providers, Blu-ray players, and gaming consoles.
Dynamic HDR: Dynamic HDR provides enhanced video images for deeper blacks and brighter whites with greater detail in both the dark and bright parts in the same image. While Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) provides an average level of black to white contrast for an entire movie, Dynamic HDR presents a black to white contrast for each frame of a movie bringing scenes closer to realism.
Enhanced Gaming Features: The Model UHD48 HDMI cable also support the latest enhanced gaming features including Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Quick Media Switching (QMS), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT).
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR): Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, judder and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay. VRR enables a gaming source such as a console or computer to deliver video frames as fast as it can, which in many cases is slower than the normal static refresh rate.
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM): Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) enables the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth, lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity. In many cases this is referred to as game mode, and it usually has to be set manually which involves going through menus and settings and then switching back again for normal viewing.
- Quick Media Switching (QMS): Quick Media Switching (QMS) uses the HDMI VRR mechanism to eliminate the blackout period when an HDMI Source device switches its video mode. As long as the resolution remains the same and only the frame rate changes, QMS will instantly switch between frame rates.
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT): Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming, and real-time interactive virtual reality.
eARC With 32 Audio Channels: The HDMI cable supports Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) which is an advancement over the previous Audio Return Channel (ARC). It supports the latest high bit-rate audio formats up to 24-bit/192kHz, as well as uncompressed object-based audio up to 32-channels. Supported surround formats include DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, and more.