About the RAM Mounts RAM-VB-168-SW1
Universal vehicle application
Universal vehicle application
Running a business that requires more than just smartphone accessibility? The RAM Mounts RAM-VB-168-SW1 stand system makes mounting a laptop on your passenger side doable without altering the interior of your vehicle. When affixed to your seat rails, this laptop mount telescopes 12" to 18" and swings left or right up to 18" for driver or passenger use. RAM Mounts' patented rubber ball-and-socket joint improves adjustment even more and offers relief from annoying vibrations.
This mount's RAM Tough-Tray™ uses a spring-loaded design to securely hold laptops between 10" and 16" wide. With four adjustable retaining arms and rubber grip, the tray arms can be moved vertically and horizontally for custom fit. Hole patterns on the perimeter make mounting additional hardware easy.
- spring-loaded laptop mount with adjustable base
- attaches to passenger side seat rails
- powder-coated stainless-steel components
- triple-swing arm
- telescopes 12"-18" for driver and passenger use
- accommodates 10" to 16" wide laptops
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RAMVB168SW1
What's in the box:
- Seat base
- Lower Tele-Pole (includes: 4 carriage-bolts / 4 Nuts / 4 Flat-washers / 4 Lock-washers / 4 Bolt-caps)
- Upper Tele-Pole (includes: 18" Threaded rod / Metal wedge / Plastic wedge / Tensioning knob / 2" Spring / Plastic disk / 1 Bearing-washer / 2 Flat-washers / 1 Nylock nut)
- Mounting arm
- Hinged mounting arm w/ adjustable ball socket
- 1.5" Mounting ball (size C)
- Tough Tray
- Tray extension
- 4 Side-arms
- 6.5" Spring
- Eight 22mm screws
- Two 15mm screws
- 10 Nylock nuts
- 2 Flat-washers
- Installation instruction sheets
- Product brochure
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the RAM Mounts RAM-VB-168-SW1
Overview: The RAM No-Drill Laptop Stand is designed to securely hold a laptop in commercial vehicles. The telescoping configuration allows laptop height to be adjusted from 12" to 18" and the articulating triple swing-arm can provide up to 18" of reach for both passenger and driver access. The patented rubber ball-and-socket joint provides additional adjustment as well as shock and vibration isolation. The included RAM Tough-Tray features a spring-loaded tray that can accommodate laptops between 10" and 16" wide, while rubberized retaining arms allow vertical and horizontal adjustment. This allows use with varying sized laptops without blocking ports or drives. Additional mounting holes along the perimeter of the Tough-Tray let you add additional RAM supports for other electronics such as a GPS (sold separately).
Mounting: The No-Drill Laptop Stand is designed to mount to the passenger side front seat studs on the floor, for both bucket- and bench-style seats (may not work with swivel-style seats in some big rigs). This allows both the driver and passenger to have access to the laptop tray.
- Note: If the heater box is located under the passenger seat, modifications to the mounting system may be required and will not void the warranty.
Materials: The RAM No-Drill Laptop Stand is constructed with powder-coated steel and high-strength composite materials for durability and longevity.