About the P.I.E iPod® Cable For Alpine
This interface cable from P.I.E. lets you connect your iPod to select 2009-up Alpine car stereos. You'll get super-fast data transfer and full playback control, while your iPod's battery charges as you drive. Warranty: 90 days.
Compatibility Note: Be sure to check "Details" for specific iPod model compatibility with this iPod adapter.
What's in the box:
- 6.5' iPod Full Speed connection cable for Alpine
P.I.E iPod® Cable For Alpine reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the P.I.E iPod® Cable For Alpine
Features & specs
|Parts Warranty||90 Days|
|Labor Warranty||90 Days|
Overview: The PIE ALP/FS-433iV iPod Full Speed Cable for Alpine allows you to connect your Apple iPod/iPhone to select 2009-up Full Speed compatible Alpine headunits. It has an iPod dock connector on one end and a "D-shaped" 13-pin DIN plug on the other end. The cable is 6.5' in length.
Note: The PIE ALP/FS-433iV iPod Full Speed Cable is equivalent to the ALPINE KCE-433iV iPod Full Speed Cable (500KCE433i).
Alpine Headunit Compatibility: The PIE ALP/FS-433iV iPod Full Speed Cable is compatible with select 2009-up Alpine headunits that feature a dedicated iPod Full Speed connector. Once the adapter is connected, the iPod/iPhone appears on the headunit's display as a selectable source. Current compatible headunits include the Alpine CDE-102, CDE-103BT, CDE-125BT, and CDE-126BT.
Note: This cable does not connect to the Ai-NET interface found on many Alpine receivers.
iPod/iPhone Compatibility: This adapter cable can be used to interface a compatible Alpine receiver to select iPod/iPhones with a dock connector. The cable gives you full control and full sound at full speed. You can quickly and easily search through all of the music contained on your iPod/iPhone through Playlist, Artist, Album or Song searches. You can view Artist, Album, Song Information and Song Number right on the head unit's display. The cable will also power the iPod/iPhone and charge the battery. The PIE ALP/FS-433iV is "Made for iPod/iPhone" compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model features (as of January 2011):
|iPod/iPhone Model||Generation||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Unit||iPod/iPhone||Song/Artist Text||Track Info|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the headunit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to revert to the older software version or wait until an newer software update is available.
iPod/iPhone Control Functions: The PIE ALP/FS-433iV iPod Full Speed Cable supports the following Alpine control functions for your connected iPod or iPhone.
- Quick Search: With Alpine's exclusive Quick Search technology, you will be able to find what you want, the quickest and easiest way possible. With so many ways to listen to thousands of songs, now you can get fast access to Playlists, Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, Podcasts, and Composers. No interruptions while you search, so you can keep enjoying your music.
- Percentage Search: For especially big music libraries, Alpine's exclusive Percentage Search function uses the preset buttons for quick jumps to specific parts of the list (Preset 1: 0% to 16%, Preset 2: 17% to 32%, Preset 3: 33% to 49%, Preset 4: 50% to 66%, Preset 5: 67% to 82%, Preset 6: 83% to 100% of the song library). Conveniently jump from one song to the next with little effort.
The P.I.E iPod® Cable For Alpine replaces these items
- single cable connection for Alpine receivers
- fast data transfer
- single cable connection allows the Alpine CDE-102 to control an iPod
- fast data transfer
- Connect your iPod to select 2006-up Alpine stereos
- control playback right from the radio
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked