About the Apple® 30-pin to HDMI adapter
Show photos, videos, and more from your iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® on a monitor or HDTV. This adapter has a 30-pin connection at one end for your device, and an HDMI port at the other end, allowing you to connect a separate HDMI cable between this adapter and your HDTV. This lets you mirror whatever's on your device's screen on a much larger HDTV screen, including high-def video clips up to 720p. Beside the HDMI connector is a second 30-pin connector that lets you charge and sync your device while it's connected to your HDTV.
NOTE: Not compatible with Apple devices using the Lightning connector, including the Phone 5®, 7th generation iPod nano®, and 5th generation iPod touch®
- compatible with 30-pin docking iPods, iPhones, and iPads
- not compatible with Lightning connector devices including the iPhone 5, 7th generation iPod nano®, and 5th generation iPod touch®
- must be used with a separate HDMI cable to connect to a monitor or HDTV
- a second 30-pin connector lets you charge and sync your device while it's connected to your HDTV
- length: 4-1/2"
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MD098ZM/A
What's in the box:
- iPod/iPhone digital AV adapter (male 30-pin iPod dock connector on one end and a female 30-pin iPod dock connector + female HDMI connector on other end)
- Certification/Compliance Information
- Warranty Information
More details on the Apple® 30-pin to HDMI adapter
Overview: The 30-pin Apple Digital AV Adapter will route digital audio/video to your HDMI-compatible television. Use this Apple Digital AV Adapter to mirror whatever's on your iPod touch (4th gen), iPhone 4/4S, or iPad (1/2/3) screen; such as apps, presentations, websites, and more on your HDTV or other HDMI-compatible display in up to 1080p HD (movies play at up to 720p). Connect the Apple Digital AV Adapter to your iPad (1/2/3), iPhone 4/4S, or iPod touch (4th gen) via the 30-pin dock connector and to your HDMI-compatible TV using an HDMI cable (sold separately). A second 30-pin connector built into the AV adapter lets you charge & sync your Apple device while it's connected to your HDMI-compatible TV (USB power adapter or USB/dock cable required).
1 question already asked