About the Apple® 30-pin to HDMI Adapter
Show photos, videos, and more from your iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® on a monitor or HDTV. This adapter makes a connection between the docking port on your device and the HDMI port on your display.
NOTE: Not compatible with Apple devices using the Lightning connector, including the Phone 5®, 7th generation iPod nano®, and 5th generation iPod touch®
- compatible with 30-pin docking iPods, iPhones, and iPads
- not compatible with Lightning connector devices including the iPhone 5, 7th generation iPod nano®, and 5th generation iPod touch®
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MD0982M/A
What's in the box:
- iPod/iPhone digital AV adapter (male 30-pin iPod dock connector on one end and a female 30-pin iPod dock connector + female HDMI connector on other end)
- Certification/Compliance Information
- Warranty Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Apple® 30-pin to HDMI Adapter
Overview: The Apple Digital AV Adapter will route digital audio/video to your HDMI-compatible television. Use the Apple Digital AV Adapter to mirror whatever's on your iPod touch (4th gen), iPhone 4/4S, or iPad (1/2/3) screen; such as apps, presentations, websites, and more on your HDTV or other HDMI-compatible display in up to 1080p HD (movies play at up to 720p). Connect the Apple Digital AV Adapter to your iPad (1/2/3), iPhone 4/4S, or iPod touch (4th gen) via the 30-pin dock connector and to your HDMI-compatible TV using an HDMI cable (sold separately). A second 30-pin connector built into the AV adapter lets you charge & sync your Apple device while it's connected to your HDMI-compatible TV (USB power adapter or USB/dock cable required).